IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Harvest of Sprints Make-Up Waynesfield
10/10/13, 9:15 AM   #41
WRP DK

Yes pit gates open at 4. The drivers list was just posts via twitter from drivers and fans. We hope to see them all.

10/10/13, 2:16 PM   #42
Re: Harvest of Sprints Make-Up Waynesfield
larsonfan
Banned

Sheldon Haudenschild in the 33m 360 winged car.

Does Dallas Hewitt have another ride now? I had heard he left that team.

25 hours, 45 minutes till the pit gate opens, but who's counting?

1 member likes this post: Hoosier Highbanks
10/10/13, 2:20 PM   #43
WRP DK

You all know that the offseason is just around the corner and all you sprintcar lovers are really going to miss racing. Sure you can go somewhere else this weekend and see a single class of sprints run. OR you can come to WRP and see three classes of sprints run for only $15, grab some rest and head out the next day down the road a few miles and see another 3 sprintcar class show at another local track. This is the way we should have scheduled it to begin with.

Are you Ready?

Who's going to win? I'll start it out.......Non Wings - Westfall..........360 Winged- Haudenchild.................1000cc Mini Sprints - Becca Steifel

Bring it....who's taking home the loot?

10/10/13, 2:54 PM   #44
larsonfan
Banned

Well, if Tim Shaffer is in the #6 360 car, it's hard to pick against him. Westfall non-wing. Can't say in the minis.

10/11/13, 6:25 AM   #45
WRP DK

It's Raceday!!!! Time for the best sprint car drivers around to hit the high banks of WRP. Great weather, great food, great fans..... Come out this evening for the one and only Harvest of Sprints. A can't miss show and last one of the season at WRP. Grandstand opens at 5 racing at 7. See you there.

3 members like this post: dkdorkboy, larsonfan, PatrickMead#13
10/11/13, 9:40 AM   #46
WRP DK

I have confirmed that Brady Bacon, TMez, Westfall, Dallas Hewitt, Scotty Weir, Justin Grant, Haudenchild, Sabetto and many more are going to put on one hell of a show for you tonight at the one and only WRP.

1 member likes this post: dkdorkboy
10/11/13, 10:16 AM   #47
Charles Nungester

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 14

I'll probably sit up by the booth. Got my IOW Shirt on and will have a TIME BANDIT Hoodie. Hope to see Lloyd and Gail as well as maybe the Cruea's and others. Say Hi! Perfect weather and I got gloves and handwarmers in case the country breeze is blowing across the field.

WOOHOO RACEDAY!

10/11/13, 10:21 AM   #48
WRP DK

Charles generally I go up to the tower just before hotlaps start and am up there the rest if the night. I do the raceceiver from there due to less background noise. I sit on the far turn one side of the tower. If I see ya I'll say hi.

2 members like this post: Charles Nungester, mtek56
10/11/13, 11:18 AM   #49
PatrickMead#13

Sounds like a good day to have rectal glaucoma because I don't see my butt being at work late tonight. Can't wait. It'll be a awesome show!!!

10/11/13, 12:59 PM   #50
dlhewitt

Larsonfan I do have a ride for waynesfield but I'm still looking for something to drive at Eldora.
DALLAS

1 member likes this post: Koonzee
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Harvest of Sprints Make-Up Waynesfield