IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Lawrenceburg Speedway $1500 to win $225 to start This Sat. May 8th
5/3/10, 5:35 PM   #1
Lawrenceburg Speedway $1500 to win $225 to start This Sat. May 8th
Dave Rudisell
Inactive Member

Scout Night:Lawrenceburg Chevrolet Sprints $1500 to win $225 to start, Budweiser UMP Modifieds, Purestocks
May 8, 2010
Boy Scouts, Girl Scouts, Brownies,Cub Scouts, and Leaders who show up in uniform will get in for FREE!!

Admission Ticket: $15 for adults, kids 7-12 $7 and 6 and under FREE!!

Pit pass $25 for all ages

Pit gate opens at 4pm

General Admission Gates open at 5pm.

Hot Laps(practice) at 6pm.

Racing at 7pm.

---------- Post added at 05:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:35 PM ----------

Attention Sprint teams: No special entry fees, no higher pit passes, no special tires needed!! Guaranteed payout!! Thanks for everyone support of Lawrenceburg Speedway!!

5/4/10, 10:01 PM   #2
Re: Lawrenceburg Speedway $1500 to win $225 to start This Sat. May 8th
Dave Rudisell
Inactive Member

Finally!! some dry weather for Saturday, going to be a bit cool, but dry.
Looking forward to seeing my friends and family again, it seems like we havent raced in months. Hope to see you all there. Have a great week and the weekend will be here soon!!

5/4/10, 10:55 PM   #3
Harry Jones 14

being that you have just 2 groups racing that night, why isn't A.M.S.A. racing to make up the rain out?

---------- Post added at 11:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:55 PM ----------

being that their is only 3 groups raceing Sat. night, why isn't A.M.S.A. on board? I know lots of fans that like to see them race at your track.

5/4/10, 11:00 PM   #4
Sandy Lowe

Harry,

There are three classes running Saturday:
Lawrenceburg Chevrolet Sprints
Budweiser UMP Modifieds
OVS Pure Stocks

5/4/10, 11:00 PM   #5
Mud Packer

Race Count Last Year: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Jones 14 View Post
being that you have just 2 groups racing that night, why isn't A.M.S.A. racing to make up the rain out?
If you read Dave's post, I believe that they are running three-Sprints, Modifieds & Purestocks.

Be nice to people on the way up. You might need them on the way down. Jimmy Durante

5/4/10, 11:06 PM   #6
Harry Jones 14

sorry about that I see there is 3 groups racing. but, still would like to see A.M.S.A. race more there.

---------- Post added at 11:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:06 PM ----------

5/4/10, 11:19 PM   #7
ShaneMugavin57

Sorry I am not going to be able to make it because it sounds like a great show, but I am very elated I don't have to witness the bunch from section A in Scout uniforms. I understand saving the Money guys but did you have to go with the girl scout uniforms?

5/4/10, 11:19 PM   #8
SprintManDave

3 is just right.JMHO.

---------- Post added at 11:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaneMugavin57 View Post
Sorry I am not going to be able to make it because it sounds like a great show, but I am very elated I don't have to witness the bunch from section A in Scout uniforms. I understand saving the Money guys but did you have to go with the girl scout uniforms?
Shane, obviously you have never seen Marv in a girl scout uniform.He's sexy.

5/5/10, 8:41 AM   #9
Dave Rudisell
Inactive Member

Wow, This Scout Night at the Races is going to backfire in Section A!!
Guess i'll need to hire additional security.
I am also hearing that Speedy Dog and Dirty Dog(mascots) will be making their 2010 debut!!!
See you all at the track, Dave

5/5/10, 9:10 AM   #10
Mud Packer

Race Count Last Year: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaneMugavin57 View Post
Now thats funny no matter who you are! You might be surprised when you see FishBurger and Danny B. in their girl scout uniforms. On second thought, maybe NOT!

Be nice to people on the way up. You might need them on the way down. Jimmy Durante

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Lawrenceburg Speedway $1500 to win $225 to start This Sat. May 8th