IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
illinisprintfan (Offline)
  #11 10/8/10 10:02 AM
Originally Posted by PAW:
Hope you have a great turn out of cars and fans.I'll be at Terre Haute for the Silver Crown Race,hopefuly you run next Sat. I'll be there.
Has there been any word about the rest of October, or is tomorrow it? I'll be at the SUMAR also, but would like to try to make it up there next week if possible.
SPRINT PROMOTER (Offline)
  #12 10/8/10 10:04 AM
JUST ONE MORE DAY TIL "SAVE THE TRACK" WEEK 2 TAKES PLACE! AN ALL VOLUNTEER EFFORT TO KEEP THIS HISTORIC SPEEDWAY GOING. YOU'RE INVITED TO COME OUT AND SHOW YOUR SUPPORT AND ENJOY A GREAT NIGHT OF RACING ! SPRINT CARS - MODIFIEDS -PURE STOCK/STREET STOCK/BOMBERS- HORNETS. GATES OPEN AT 1PM! SEE YOU THERE ....
Posted via Mobile Device
curt4p (Offline)
  #13 10/8/10 10:14 AM
Bubby jones,Bob kinser,Dick Gains,Pancho Carter
JBRACING (Offline)
  #14 10/8/10 10:19 AM
Sounds exciting!!!!what track are you talking about???? You might try adding more info instead of taking it for granted!!!
Wallsracing (Offline)
  #15 10/8/10 10:23 AM
Originally Posted by jbracing:
sounds exciting!!!!what track are you talking about???? You might try adding more info instead of taking it for granted!!!
vermilion county speedway,danville illinois
lovindirt
  #16 10/8/10 9:01 PM
Originally Posted by Dirtfan:
I for one, maybe a minority, would like to know who "Sprint Promoter" Is?
Do you own a sprint car or a race car at all. Just a fair straight up Question without sarcasm.
sprintsrule (Offline)
  #17 10/8/10 9:12 PM
Originally Posted by JBRACING:
Sounds exciting!!!!what track are you talking about???? You might try adding more info instead of taking it for granted!!!

um really??? you've been a member here for over a year, haven't you read the numerous posts at all to know?
lovindirt
  #18 10/8/10 9:23 PM
[QUOTE=sprintsrule;198589]um really??? you've been a member here for over a year, haven't you read the numerous posts at all to know?WOW That was mean! Have you ever watch Patrick Swayze in road house Be nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!