IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
LindaKMansfield (Offline)
  #1 7/11/22 12:51 PM
Great weather forecast for the 39th running of the Kings Royal – Four night of World of Outlaws sprint car racing at Eldora Speedway this Wednesday through Saturday. Wednesday-Joker’s Wild ($10k to win); Thursday – Historical Big 1 Returns! ($100k to win); Friday – The Knight Before ($10k to win); Saturday – Kings Royal ($175k to win). More than $750,000 posted for the four nights! Tickets available for each night. Go to eldoraspeedway.com for ticket and event information. Camping is available across the road at Speedy’s Campground (not an Eldora-owned lot).
5 Likes: BrentTFunk, chrismattlin, Ilovedirttrackracing, Ken Bonnema, tirespinner
Black Deuce (Offline)
  #2 7/11/22 1:17 PM
My source was wrong joker $10.000 Knight before $10,000 My apologies.

Have a good day.lets go racing
2 Likes: chrismattlin, tirespinner
chrismattlin (Offline)
  #3 7/11/22 3:26 PM
Haven't been to any King's Royal events since I made the quick jaunt from an ISW rainout at Gas City eons ago. I'm aiming to change that on Wednesday. Wednesday, because I'm the guy who likes to avoid the crowds.
2 Likes: BrentTFunk, Ilovedirttrackracing
Sandy Lowe (Offline)
  #4 7/11/22 7:44 PM
Originally Posted by Black Deuce:
Jokers wild pays $15,000 to win, Knight before pays $25,000 to win.

Have a good day. Let's go racing
The graphic that was posted on Eldora's Facebook page yesterday afternoon says Jokers Wild is $10,000 win/$1,000 start, and the Knight Before is $10,000 to win/$1,000 to start.
4 Likes: BrentTFunk, dkdorkboy, Ilovedirttrackracing, Ken Bonnema
Stevensville Mike (Offline)
  #5 7/12/22 9:02 PM
I'll be there all four nights. Or should I say "Knights". Cheer for me. I am going to make a go at it. I am buying a 50/50 ticket each night. I think the payouts might be about the same as the winner's take. A floating scale. Any value for the winner is a good one.

Chiming in live from the West Coast of Michigan.... Mike
3 Likes: chrismattlin, Hustlin-Hoosier, Ilovedirttrackracing
Stevensville Mike (Offline)
  #6 7/17/22 7:45 PM
Well, THAT forecast went to Hell in a hand basket.

Drying out tonight in Stevensville.....

Mike

Chiming in live from the West Coast of Michigan.... Mike
5 Likes: Charles Nungester, Grocery Guy, Hustlin-Hoosier, Ilovedirttrackracing, LUCKYONE