IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Charles Nungester (Online)
  #31 11/7/14 3:58 PM
Really shouldn't have said anything
Fremont is still having the $$ Boss show. Just not on this date.
However, May 9th is a BOSS race at Fremont.

Both will be good shows, Like someone else said, Visit the race you want, Thats the most important thing.

Charles Nungester
i love dirt track racing (Offline)
  #32 11/7/14 8:49 PM
If its on dirt go and enjoy. Hope that all tracks have a great weekend. Pick a track and go racing that is important.
4 Likes: Charles Nungester, nathans1012, racefan20, racing2bwithu2
Flatrightrear (Offline)
  #33 11/8/14 12:10 AM
Sure seems to me that non-wingers love to complain more than the winger fans. A lot of their glasses always seem half-empty.
12 Likes: #1jackhewittfan, AB Racing, Blitzman, fish, Jbaldwin, midnightrider, monkeyboy, PIT CART, progressive22, Russ, speed bump, Task Force
dirt330 (Offline)
  #34 11/8/14 9:42 AM
If you don't like the format DON'T GO . I'll be there with grand kids in tow. Kids in kindergarden don't argue this much, just play with the toys you like. Just think what you wish for when its snowing, freezing temps. I'll take any kind of racing.
6 Likes: #1jackhewittfan, Blitzman, Jbaldwin, midnightrider, nathans1012, speed bump
Tall Jackson (Offline)
  #35 11/8/14 12:15 PM
$7 more to watch a support class most of us could careless to watch.
PIT CART (Offline)
  #36 11/8/14 1:49 PM
I think the crowd will speak for itself. If you hate the woo or wings don't go. Plenty of racing to see on Saturdays in may!!
2 Likes: #1jackhewittfan, fish
flagboy55 (Offline)
  #37 11/8/14 5:00 PM
I would say 2 headliners with no support class. A little bit of sprint car heaven as far as I'm concerned. A brilliant idea and i am anxiously looking forward to this one!
10 Likes: #1jackhewittfan, dlhewitt, i love dirt track racing, Jbaldwin, midnightrider, monkeyboy, nathans1012, PIT CART, speed bump, wideopen24
Flatrightrear (Offline)
  #38 11/8/14 5:36 PM
Why is the "Sprintacular" considered such a great event and Outlaw/USAC together not so great by some? I don't get it.
4 Likes: cowboyhar69, Jbaldwin, PIT CART, speed bump
#1jackhewittfan (Offline)
  #39 11/8/14 5:44 PM
I swear some on here complain just to complain. 2 premier sprint car series for $25 what more can one ask for.
13 Likes: Blitzman, dirt330, dkdorkboy, Fox.53, i love dirt track racing, Jbaldwin, midnightrider, PIT CART, progressive22, SDHill89, speed bump, Task Force, wideopen24
mcweld (Offline)
  #40 11/8/14 6:23 PM
Originally Posted by Tall Jackson:
$7 more to watch a support class most of us could careless to watch.
I don't mind paying to see USAC being a support race for the WoO. Looking forward to it.
Will be a bigger crowd for NW out side of sprint week shows.