IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Gas City - 8/8/14
8/4/14, 10:53 PM   #1
Gas City - 8/8/14
Nate

Gas City just updated their website that there will be no racing on Friday night. Does this mean a deal could not be made as far as Mel or someone else coming in to take on the track for the rest of the season?

This really is a bummer, Gas City is the closest track for me coming from Fort Wayne and it was always good racing.

8/4/14, 10:57 PM   #2
Re: Gas City - 8/8/14
Jerry Shaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate View Post
Gas City just updated their website that there will be no racing on Friday night. Does this mean a deal could not be made as far as Mel or someone else coming in to take on the track for the rest of the season?

This really is a bummer, Gas City is the closest track for me coming from Fort Wayne and it was always good racing.
I would wait before I drew that conclusion. I could just mean some of the details weren't worked out in time. I'm sure Barb will be along sooner or later with an update.

Jerry

Winston Churchill

8/4/14, 11:00 PM   #3
Re: Gas City - 8/8/14
Nate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry Shaw View Post
I would wait before I drew that conclusion. I could just mean some of the details weren't worked out in time. I'm sure Barb will be along sooner or later with an update.

Jerry
That's what I'm hoping, they just couldn't work out all the details in time for Friday and they'll be back racing in a week or two.

1 member likes this post: Stephen Cording
8/5/14, 1:23 AM   #4
cwfan08

Race Count This Year: 17

They will run again..just may not happen as soon as everyone is hoping..I'd say a week or 2..hopefully

5 members like this post: BrentTFunk, LUCKYONE, Nate, PIT CART, Stephen Cording
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Gas City - 8/8/14