IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Lawrenceburg seating
5/28/19, 9:58 AM   #1
Lawrenceburg seating
IndianaSprintFan

Need to make their seating spaces wider if they are going to do reserved seating. Saw several issues around and in our row where everyone couldn’t fit for the number of seats sold per row. You put a few larger than normal guys in a row and it doesn’t work.

1 member likes this post: bigq11
5/28/19, 8:00 PM   #2
Leroy Jenkins

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndianaSprintFan View Post
Need to make their seating spaces wider if they are going to do reserved seating. Saw several issues around and in our row where everyone couldn’t fit for the number of seats sold per row. You put a few larger than normal guys in a row and it doesn’t work.
There was plenty of room in the grandstands, I didn't even have a reserved seating wristband and I sat wherever I wanted to

2 members like this post: chrismattlin, IndianaSprintFan
5/28/19, 9:23 PM   #3
IndianaSprintFan

We had no issues. We moved to open seats below us to have room. Just stating that if they fill the place there would be a lot of unhappy people.

5/29/19, 7:04 PM   #4
Re: Lawrenceburg seating
Bad Dad 54

I've been to few races at The Burg. always go in the pits to see friends, sat in the stands off turn 3, excellent view of the races, that's an awesome track but so far from my MI home

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Lawrenceburg seating