IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > One Wish
7/14/19, 11:59 AM   #11
Z-man

That craft breweries and distillers would take an unhealthy interest in sprint car racing a start sponsoring some big races. For that matter with the legalization of marijuana in many states some growers and dispensaries. Great way to promote a startup business

4 members like this post: chrismattlin, racenut69, SDHill89, wallbanger II
7/14/19, 12:02 PM   #12
Re: One Wish
ScottShot

Quote:
Originally Posted by fish View Post
I wish someone would invent a cheap product that kept the dust down that wasn't harmful.
It is already available. The product is called calcium chloride,It comes from the earth naturally.The nature Nazi's will not allow dirt tracks to apply this to their surface. Next thing will be no table salt nation wide!

7/14/19, 1:32 PM   #13
sp6967

that drivers cared more about the owners, and didn't give those half ass sliders.

7 members like this post: BrentTFunk, erich45, Joekocjan, luckybuc97, RockinRy, Speedmax3, spicoli
7/14/19, 3:37 PM   #14
TQ29m

First oil, as I recall, the gravel roads were even getting treatments of that, then calcium chloride, but we were told it made the horses hooves soft, so that went away, then came liquid soap, I'd hate to say how many gallons of that I put down, then all of a sudden it was gone, too expensive so we were told. I have a hard time believing any of it, but looks like water is it, and if it's coming from a nearby creek, it's got more dust in it than the track had to start with!

7/14/19, 7:47 PM   #15
Therealether

I would take Flo, Speed Shift, Dirtvision, speed 51 and combine them all into 1 damn service so I can watch it all

3 members like this post: dirt330, erich45, sprinter31
7/14/19, 8:56 PM   #16
Bad Dad 54

My wish is that race associations would go a harder RR tire instead of these ugly skinny tires, all they do is burn up & add cost to the teams Like a Champ car RR tire w/ no grooving allowed, it'll take away the high HP engines & we'll see who can drive over those who can stab & steer

7/16/19, 7:14 PM   #17
Hustlin-Hoosier

Race Count Last Year: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bad Dad 54 View Post
My wish is that race associations would go a harder RR tire instead of these ugly skinny tires, all they do is burn up & add cost to the teams Like a Champ car RR tire w/ no grooving allowed, it'll take away the high HP engines & we'll see who can drive over those who can stab & steer
I know it’s winged racing , but the ASCS just went to the Silver Crown tire

1 member likes this post: chrismattlin
7/16/19, 7:20 PM   #18
dirtnonwingfan

Race Count This Year: 6

More fans from every generation. This should (I emphasize should, not would) result in more money for promoters, resulting in improvements to tracks, higher purses resulting in more car owners getting back into racing, bigger fields, more competition, and a host of other things.

3 members like this post: BrentTFunk, dirt330, interpreter66
7/16/19, 8:04 PM   #19
revjimk

No deaths, paralysis, or serious burns...
Is that 3? OK, 4: Run whatcha brung....

2 members like this post: dirtnonwingfan, RockinRy
7/16/19, 8:10 PM   #20
chop

That powerI midgets were based in Michigan

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > One Wish