IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > LPS/Bill Gardner Sprintacular Night 2 now 8/17 Sat.
7/9/19, 9:28 AM   #1
LPS/Bill Gardner Sprintacular Night 2 now 8/17 Sat.
Lincoln Park Speedway

Lincoln Park Speedway and MSCS will be running Bill Gardner Sprintacular Night #2 on Saturday, August 17th.
General Admission will be $25.00
Pit Admission $30.00

FAQ
1) What do I do with my ticket from the 6th? Hold onto the ticket you may use it at any remaining event of the 2019 season.
2) What happens if I bought a 50/50 ticket on the 6th? Tickets from the 6th and proceeds will go into the 50/50 pot for this weekend July 13th. If the winning ticket is not present on the 13th, we will post winning number here on IOW and social media.
3) What if I use my rain out ticket on a $15.00 night? It is one rain out ticket exchanged for one current event ticket, no cash back will be given. We highly recommend using it on August 17 or July 25.
4) What about if I bought a Pit Band on the 6th? Pit Bands may also be used at any race during the remainder of the 2019 season.
5) At what point in racing will the event restart? Due to the rain causing the race to be canceled, August 17th make-up will start from the beginning. Hot Laps, qualifications, heat races, and so on.
Last edited by Lincoln Park Speedway; 7/9/19 at 2:06 PM.

4 members like this post: BrentTFunk, Ken Bonnema, racefan20, tirespinner
7/9/19, 11:49 AM   #2
Re: LPS/Bill Gardner Sprintacular Night 2 now 8/17 Sat.
Dougherty20

There was already an MSCS show scheduled for Aug 17th at Lincoln Park. So will there be two features that night, with first one being those that were present and qualified on the 6th with same heat lineups?

3 members like this post: Al Pierce, Chief Wahoo, tirespinner
7/9/19, 3:43 PM   #3
Mrs G
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dougherty20 View Post
There was already an MSCS show scheduled for Aug 17th at Lincoln Park. So will there be two features that night, with first one being those that were present and qualified on the 6th with same heat lineups?
5) At what point in racing will the event restart? Due to the rain causing the race to be canceled, August 17th make-up will start from the beginning. Hot Laps, qualifications, heat races, and so on.

7/9/19, 4:51 PM   #4
Big Game Hunter
Rookie Member

Can I use my ticket for USAC sprint week?

1 member likes this post: tirespinner
7/9/19, 5:23 PM   #5
Mrs G
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Game Hunter View Post
Can I use my ticket for USAC sprint week?
3) What if I use my rain out ticket on a $15.00 night? It is one rain out ticket exchanged for one current event ticket, no cash back will be given. We highly recommend using it on August 17 or July 25.

Thursday, July 25th is the Sprint Week date for Putnamville

1 member likes this post: tirespinner
7/10/19, 6:23 PM   #6
Big Game Hunter
Rookie Member

Thank you

2 members like this post: Mrs G, tirespinner
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > LPS/Bill Gardner Sprintacular Night 2 now 8/17 Sat.