IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > The state of tqs
9/16/15, 5:35 PM   #1
Iggy16

As this season goes down the back stretch ,I wish all teams good luck .first I would like to thank Terry from king of the tqs and Mark from mtqrl for what they have done to keep tqs going,also callie on her first tq win and Mr.combs for his championship . Now We get on this and other media outlets and complain about this group and that group and this driver and that one but if you are all serious about keeping tqs going you all need to keep the complain in house and not on social media because all you are doing is giving black eye to tqs as a whole and what track in there right mind would want a group that can't get along . We can get tqs back to where people want them to come but we all need to quit complaining and act like adults and have open communication and not argue and degrade each other. Thank you all for letting me vent
Last edited by Iggy16; 9/16/15 at 6:12 PM.

9/16/15, 9:13 PM   #2
OpenwheelRob

I agree quite embarrassing, really. All the hard work BOTH these sanction bodies put in and volunteer their time to allow us to race only to have it tarnished by petty disagreements aired on a public forum is ridiculous and does nothing good for anyone.

2 members like this post: dirtnonwingfan, fish
9/17/15, 6:21 AM   #3
sprint51

Well said ! And thank you ..Ron Combs

1 member likes this post: fish
9/17/15, 9:38 PM   #4
#1Brad Kuhn Fan

I along with my family have devoted countless hours and dollar's the last four years to tq racing, but the friends and relationships we have developed are priceless. I absolutely love tq racing and it is in deed a hidden gem! Come out and enjoy the races!!!

2 members like this post: fish, MR12racing
9/18/15, 12:03 AM   #5
treecitytornado

I along with my family have made countless numbers of friends over the years from T.Q. Midget racing! From the time I went to my first race at age 3 until present I have enjoyed being a fan of it and racing hard with some great competitors too! Looking forward to getting back in the saddle at the Dwenger Memorial next Sunday at Greensburg!! The Dwengers have always been great family friends and would love to bring a Win home in honor of Dick and Larry Dwenger! Come on out to the Greensburg Fall Nationals next weekend and support T.Q. Midget racing!!!

2 members like this post: #1Brad Kuhn Fan, Xflagman
9/20/15, 3:18 PM   #6
tqracer20n

I would say to I have been getting my car ready and I have had more help than I have had in some of the other type of racing there's a lot of good poeple in tq

2 members like this post: #1Brad Kuhn Fan, Xflagman
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > The state of tqs