IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Mearsin84 (Offline)
  #1 3/6/09 10:33 PM
Hi guys. Wondering how many of you are in HARF? I’ve wanted to join for many years and finally did it the other day. Do you get a newsletter, etc, what else?
throb (Offline)
  #2 3/6/09 10:43 PM
newsletter i think every 1/4 or so......free qualification ticket for indy 500. good organization to support........lots of harf discount nights at the race tracks.....its pays for itself 10 fold!!!

Rob Botts
hoosierhillbilly (Offline)
  #3 3/6/09 11:42 PM
With money being tight, I fully recommend joining a fan club. I just rejoined the DAyton Area RAcing Fan Club. THey have a really nice free and half price schedule for this year. I have been in HARF off and on since leaving Indy and I found it to be a good choice too.

Number three; You have the right to free speech; As long as You're not dumb enough to actually try it —The Clash
SHORTBUS (Offline)
  #4 3/7/09 12:17 AM
Originally Posted by Mearsin84:
Hi guys. Wondering how many of you are in HARF? I’ve wanted to join for many years and finally did it the other day. Do you get a newsletter, etc, what else?
GOOD CHOICE --- JUST GOT MY RENEWAL FOR TWO TODAY --- GREAT CLUB TO BE IN----:thumb :thumb
Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #5 3/7/09 12:29 AM
Im not in Harf. But the club Im in has paid off in spades. I couldn't be happier. Harf has more going on too. Go for it, but I wouldn't be against joining every club I could. The tours, meetings and comoderie is second to none. Some of these people I had seen or known for years, but didn't know they were members. It just let me see them more often under a shared common interest.

Charles Nungester
RichH (Offline)
  #6 3/7/09 1:23 PM
Chuck is referring to BARC-Buckeye AutoRace FanClub, a Cincy based open wheel club which is over 50 years old and going strong.

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and bearing a cross"
MIKE HEIMEL (Offline)
  #7 3/7/09 5:03 PM
You Cant Go Wrong I f You Belong To HARF ! A GREAT INVESTMENT IN THE RACING WORLD !
Crankin (Offline)
  #8 3/7/09 6:22 PM
Join if you must, but beware... BEEEEEWAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRREEEEEEE :eek: of the HARF Histrorian!!! He goes by the initials of K.O.. Should you inadverdently look the HARF Histrorian directly in the eyes, facts of long ago Sprint Car races will fly from his mouth!!! :eek:
Consider yourself warned (insert eerie music here)!!!
turn4 (Offline)
  #9 3/7/09 10:43 PM
Mearsin84, how long have you worked at that place in Champaign?:eek:
hoosierhillbilly (Offline)
  #10 3/7/09 11:14 PM
Is there anywhwere I can find some info on BARC? I have heard of them but don't know anything about them.

Number three; You have the right to free speech; As long as You're not dumb enough to actually try it —The Clash