IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Congratulations Christopher Bell (Again)
7/22/18, 12:59 PM   #1
Congratulations Christopher Bell (Again)
dirtnonwingfan

Race Count This Year: 6

Congratulations to Christopher Bell for his second straight Xfinity victory. Last week he beat Kyle Busch and this week Brad Keselowski. So this week he did a great job of broadcasting from Eldora, and then won again at his day job. Am I missing anything? To me the quote of the week came from Christopher after his victory Saturday: "You see all this crap going around the Internet that Cup guys shouldn't be allowed in Xfinity. Why?"

7/22/18, 6:13 PM   #2
Re: Congratulations Christopher Bell (Again)
Chief Wahoo

Race Count This Year: 4
Race Count Last Year: 22

Plus 1 on victory. Kid has huge future. And what a class act giving that young kid the checkered flag after victory!

5 members like this post: Blackduce, dirtnonwingfan, jim goerge, oppweld, ryan84
7/23/18, 8:33 AM   #3
david mitchell
Banned

Because of the money disparity between teams like Christopher runs for and most of the others.I love Christopher,but its easy to make those statements when running for well financed team.

3 members like this post: EBookerFan, jdull99, progressive22
7/23/18, 9:35 AM   #4
Charles Nungester

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 14

When Bell was breaking into midgets and sprints Larson said, Bell is probably better than me. That's a huge statement.

I seen Bell coming up, He made a few mistakes and looked like a fish out of water a couple times. IT NEVER HAPPENED TWICE! He learns from every mistake, Cool under fire and just can plain drive race cars.

Might be hurting Briscoe a bit driving so many different cars this year in the results in XFinity but if he's full time next year. I suspect he'll be right there.

Things are good! You gotta get the right people around you and do the work but you can make the big leagues from here. Briscoe did everything, moved down there pitted, spotted, etc everything.

2 members like this post: davidm, EBookerFan
7/23/18, 11:16 AM   #5
Chief Wahoo

Race Count This Year: 4
Race Count Last Year: 22

Now Larson is saying the same thing about Logan Seavy. We already know how impressive he is in midgets and has ran Briscoe's winged car. Seavy made us all proud with how well he ran in a truck at Eldora, having never been in one and shifted a car. He got some major name recognition for sure. Bet Kyle Busch snatches him up for a handful of truck races next year. And/or Venturini for ARCA series. Not sure on what Seavy's ambitions are tho.

1 member likes this post: davidm
7/23/18, 5:08 PM   #6
ISF

Congratulations to CBell!! He is continuing the trend of the dirt open wheel guys making the successful transition, for sure.

I would LOVE to see Logan Seavey in a Venturini ARCA car at Springfield & Du Quoin! Gotta' believe that would be very entertaining. But what I'd love to see even more is Logan in a top notch Silver Crown car at both of those places along with the Indy Mile. As smooth as this kid is he'd no doubt be tough at the mile tracks!!

3 members like this post: Chief Wahoo, dirtnonwingfan, luckybuc97
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Congratulations Christopher Bell (Again)