IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Harf
3/6/09, 10:33 PM   #1
Harf
Mearsin84

Hi guys. Wondering how many of you are in HARF? I’ve wanted to join for many years and finally did it the other day. Do you get a newsletter, etc, what else?

3/6/09, 10:43 PM   #2
Re: Harf
throb

newsletter i think every 1/4 or so......free qualification ticket for indy 500. good organization to support........lots of harf discount nights at the race tracks.....its pays for itself 10 fold!!!

3/6/09, 11:42 PM   #3
hoosierhillbilly

With money being tight, I fully recommend joining a fan club. I just rejoined the DAyton Area RAcing Fan Club. THey have a really nice free and half price schedule for this year. I have been in HARF off and on since leaving Indy and I found it to be a good choice too.

3/7/09, 12:17 AM   #4
SHORTBUS

Race Count This Year: 35
Race Count Last Year: 61

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mearsin84 View Post
Hi guys. Wondering how many of you are in HARF? I’ve wanted to join for many years and finally did it the other day. Do you get a newsletter, etc, what else?
GOOD CHOICE --- JUST GOT MY RENEWAL FOR TWO TODAY --- GREAT CLUB TO BE IN----:thumb :thumb

3/7/09, 12:29 AM   #5
Charles Nungester

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 14

Im not in Harf. But the club Im in has paid off in spades. I couldn't be happier. Harf has more going on too. Go for it, but I wouldn't be against joining every club I could. The tours, meetings and comoderie is second to none. Some of these people I had seen or known for years, but didn't know they were members. It just let me see them more often under a shared common interest.

3/7/09, 1:23 PM   #6
RichH

Chuck is referring to BARC-Buckeye AutoRace FanClub, a Cincy based open wheel club which is over 50 years old and going strong.

3/7/09, 5:03 PM   #7
MIKE HEIMEL

You Cant Go Wrong I f You Belong To HARF ! A GREAT INVESTMENT IN THE RACING WORLD !

3/7/09, 6:22 PM   #8
Crankin

Join if you must, but beware... BEEEEEWAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRREEEEEEE :eek: of the HARF Histrorian!!! He goes by the initials of K.O.. Should you inadverdently look the HARF Histrorian directly in the eyes, facts of long ago Sprint Car races will fly from his mouth!!! :eek:
Consider yourself warned (insert eerie music here)!!!

3/7/09, 10:43 PM   #9
turn4

Mearsin84, how long have you worked at that place in Champaign?:eek:

3/7/09, 11:14 PM   #10
hoosierhillbilly

Is there anywhwere I can find some info on BARC? I have heard of them but don't know anything about them.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Harf