IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Closed Thread
ThrottleHead (Offline)
  #61 8/12/08 8:03 PM
Originally Posted by grandma:
Lets hope Boo Boo does make it 2 in a row, That would be awsome.Cute name by the way. Grandma
My daughter came up with that... but has not had the courage to tell him that face to face. Robert likes to pick on me at the track (all in good fun) and she has seen it.... so I think she's "scared" he will do the same. Maybe someone who knows him well (AHEM you know who you are) should tell him so he will pick on her next time we see him!

Every text I get from her when she is at her mom's every other weekend asks "How's Boo Boo doin?"
IndyBound (Offline)
  #62 8/12/08 8:03 PM
Originally Posted by Dwight Clock:
DB did take the week off, Patti. He earned it!:thumb
Dwight, you are so right he did earn a week off. Sorry it took me so long to respond, I went to read some other threads waiting for racing to begin.

Take care,

Patti
racegal (Offline)
  #63 8/12/08 8:03 PM
Originally Posted by Dwight Clock:
Susan, what is that strange appendage on the car in your avatar? Maybe an antennae so he can watch TV on yellows?:rolling
:O::O::rolling

DD FAN-atic!! Susan St. Catherine
God bless America and our troops
1BIGracefan (Offline)
  #64 8/12/08 8:04 PM
Hi Sacha how ya doin???:wink:rolling
pletchfan (Offline)
  #65 8/12/08 8:04 PM
Originally Posted by ronmil:
I have been battling some sort of nasty stomach bug since about 3:00am so I probably won't be on here long. So I'll just say, " Go, Dave Darland!" right now.
Bummer, Hope you feel better really soon. If it will make you feel better for Dave to win then I say GO DAVE DARLAND!!!!
pletchfan (Offline)
  #66 8/12/08 8:06 PM
Originally Posted by ThrottleHead:
He has been reported. Since his entrance to IOW he has directed, bashed or been rude in every post.

See ya in Banzorville!
Thank you SO MUCH Don!!! We have always visited and chatted on this site and I was very upset last night as was Susan, Brenda and many others.
ThrottleHead (Offline)
  #67 8/12/08 8:08 PM
Originally Posted by 1BIGracefan:
Subtlety was never your strong suit!
wtvwrocks (Offline)
  #68 8/12/08 8:08 PM
Originally Posted by 1BIGracefan:
Helllllooooooo eye candy!!!

Seriously....I took a vacation day on Friday to be out of town and wouldn't you know lo an behold there's a client where I'm going and now I have to see them....so much for a vacation, huh?

And, I have to take said client out for lunch, and they picked.....Japanese....ick....there better be some sushi in this for me is all I'm saying.
Onlydirt (Offline)
  #69 8/12/08 8:09 PM
I see Mike's point, both nights now.... I took no offense to his post last night. Fred does really good updates and always keeps them in one post. Thanks Fred!!
ThrottleHead (Offline)
  #70 8/12/08 8:10 PM
Originally Posted by pletchfan:
Thank you SO MUCH Don!!! We have always visited and chatted on this site and I was very upset last night as was Susan, Brenda and many others.
I was always told if someone upsets you that much report posts and there is a message you can attach to the report. That's what I did here.

Something to remember in the future.... like those days i chap someone on here over a post I make :wink
Closed Thread