IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Dirtfan (Offline)
  #11 7/1/20 1:10 PM
Originally Posted by i love dirt track racing:
And the corn belt Nationals is still a go for now .lol .
Yes they are,my reliable sources tell me that our Racing Family may be in attendance.
That has the making for fun times & Kodak moments!!🏁🏁

Dan Hetser

"Today is a Gift, Tomorrow is not Promised"
3 Likes: dirt330, i love dirt track racing, wildman92
i love dirt track racing (Offline)
  #12 7/1/20 1:45 PM
Originally Posted by Dirtfan:
Yes they are,my reliable sources tell me that our Racing Family may be in attendance.
That has the making for fun times & Kodak moments!!🏁🏁
Only the best for our racing family. Let's have lunch Saturday and head to the track and have a beer under the grandstands and enjoy all the great things that we all love . Great times and another great racing road trip and probably a couple of Kodak moments. God bless America. Thanks.
5 Likes: Andrew S. Quinn, dirt330, Dirtfan, flatout18, wildman92
Andrew S. Quinn (Offline)
  #13 7/1/20 2:49 PM
Originally Posted by i love dirt track racing:
Only the best for our racing family. Let's have lunch Saturday, I’ll buy for everyone that shows up at Mr C's, and then we can go to the Dingus, and I’ll buy the beer there,so I can sign the wall and drink some beer,then we can head to the track and drink a beer or 3 (I'll buy everyones beer there too) under the grandstands and enjoy all the great things that we all love . Great times and another great racing road trip and probably a couple of Kodak moments, and plenty of beer drinking too!! Glad the Mail Man is driving Go Blu ! God bless America. Thanks.
How do you get to Iowa without going thru Illinois?
2 Likes: flatout18, i love dirt track racing
openwheelfan1 (Offline)
  #14 7/1/20 4:25 PM
Originally Posted by Andrew S. Quinn:
How do you get to Iowa without going thru Illinois?
Well, you can take I-69 out of Indy thru Kentucky in to Tennessee, cross over the Mississippi at Dyer county TN, and pick up I-55 in the bootheel of Missouri. Take I-55 to the South Side of St. Louis and then you have a couple of options to get to Knoxville.

That route will only be about 300 miles out of your way, each way!!