IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Custom Helmet Painting
9/15/14, 3:38 PM   #1
Custom Helmet Painting
xoxide

Hello everyone,

I am working very hard to kick start my custom helmet painting business. I will go into a little detail about myself later in the post however first I will start off with a basic idea of my services and some examples.

Pricing is very dependent on what you want done as far as colors and graphics go, however I will be offering any out of stater's a discount for giving me the opportunity to get my name into other regions. If interested in getting something done, please either send me a private message or email me at designbydenton@gmail.com

I am based out of Jacksonville Florida and am trying to expand my work up into the more die-hard sprint region and try to rally up some business anywhere I can. I do a lot of European styled helmets (straight lines/scallops), however I can do ANYTHING including tribal, etc.

Here are a couple of examples of my work including one I HAVE NOT finished yet, but it is my current project:

My current project (still needs pinstriping done)

Ok so a little bit more about me-
My name is Brandon Denton, I am a college student, and self-funded midget racer. I ran drift cars at a pro-am level for two years before I just recently purchased my first midget. I come from winged sprint cars. I have been painting for about 4 years, and painting helmets for about a year now. I started with RC car bodies when I raced RC cars, and just worked my way up from there. I have always funded my racing via painting and am trying extremely hard to make a name for myself within the custom helmet paint world as well as I absolutely love what I do. I just need help getting my name out there and getting more business across the country rather than just locally.

Here are a few of my RC bodies just so you guys can kind of see the array of work I can do...

Any questions feel free to ask.

9/15/14, 6:38 PM   #2
Re: Custom Helmet Painting
Kansasdirtfan

Beautiful work, Brandon. Best of luck in your new venture.

1 member likes this post: speed bump
9/15/14, 7:39 PM   #3
jjracer636

I agree very nice work what kind of price range do you work within?

1 member likes this post: speed bump
9/15/14, 8:12 PM   #4
xoxide

Single/two colors can be as low as $300.... But usually most of my stuff is within the $500-$900 range. It really depends on colors and designs.... I usually don't charge for colors I have in my cabinet already but if you want something wild like candies or flake, etc. that I have to buy it bumps the price up..... (paint is very expensive unfortunately)

9/15/14, 8:56 PM   #5
badcoupe

Nice work may hit you up in the off season. My brother always drove for us but he moved down your way and I'm driving now and need something cool like he always had!

9/16/14, 10:15 AM   #6
SWScaleChassis

I just bookmarked this thread... May hafta let the wife know what I'm thinking about for christmas!

Awesome work man!

-Justin

2 members like this post: DaGuy, R.Drang
9/18/14, 11:11 AM   #7
xoxide

Thank you guys so much for the kind words!

Chet Williams new helmet should be here today, stay tuned... It should be incredible looking.

1 member likes this post: wing-44
10/15/14, 10:48 PM   #8
xoxide

Little late posting but heres some pictures of the finished Bell ive been working on:

Working on one for Chet Williams up in Indiana right now, it will look incredible when its finished... PM me, Email me, or Call me for Inquires guys! Trying to fund the motor for my midget!

3 members like this post: davidm, mscs20, rclaridge
10/16/14, 9:07 PM   #9
RushvilleDirtFan

You do some nice work. Is that a Grabber Blue Mustang?

10/16/14, 9:36 PM   #10
xoxide

Thankyou!

Yes it is.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Custom Helmet Painting