IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > iracing.com
5/21/10, 1:31 PM   #1
iracing.com
throb

does anyone subscribe to iracing.com? i saw the add on the speedways track feed and checked out the website. looks pretty cool, but wanted to hear from folks that use it regularly. thanks!

5/21/10, 3:16 PM   #2
Re: iracing.com
Brolzy

I haven't driven it myself yet (want to!), but have heard good things. It's made by the same basic people who made the NASCAR series of simulations (Papyrus), as well as Grand Prix Legends. There are several professional road racing drivers on it, I know that.

5/21/10, 6:13 PM   #3
cshuman

If you get it, you will get fired from your job, and will lose your girlfriend or wife. It is WAAAAY addicting!

1 member likes this post: throb
5/21/10, 7:02 PM   #4
v8j

ok im going in

5/21/10, 8:27 PM   #5
racerdog45

I have it and usually play 6-8 hours a week and I belong to 2 different leagues. You start out as a rookie and have to work your way up, you get 3 cars and a handful of tracks to start, you get a legends car, a Spec Ford and a Solstice (sp) and about a dozen tracks and as you get better and qualify you can purchase more cars/tracks. You can also earn credits toward new stuff or your subscription. My Favorite is the SK modified and the Late Model although they have pretty much all types of racing covered including a Gold Crown car. Favorite track for me is South Boston. They have several short tracks including Oxford Plains, Irwindale, USA, Concord and so on with Thompson coming soon. All are very realistic, right down to bumps and so on. A s a rookie my favorite car was the legend because the racing was insane...lol, or maybe it was the drivers... Get it, you'll enjoy it and you'll be surprised to see who shows up sometimes to race.

5/21/10, 9:30 PM   #6
apexonephoto

Race Count This Year: 8
Race Count Last Year: 35

It's gotta be good:

5/22/10, 8:36 AM   #7
throb

thanks guys! i think im sold!

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > iracing.com