IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Bryan Clauson Racing Open House
7/4/09, 6:20 PM   #1
Bryan Clauson Racing Open House
Tim Clauson

Bryan Clauson Racing Open House 7/13/09

Bryan Clauson Racing will be hosting an open house on Monday July 13th from 3pm – 8pm. We would like to invite all fans and racers who are in town for Indiana Sprint Week to stop by and visit the shop. We will be Barbequing and will have the DAK Sprint car simulators in the house to test your skills. We will also have a corn hole tourney as well as a jump house for the kids. If you are looking for a way to kill some time between the Kokomo event and the North Vernon USAC Midget show be sure to stop by. Drivers will be available for autographs and pictures.

Drivers:
Bryan Clauson – 2009 USAC Midget Week Champion
Ryan Kaplan – Former Western States USAC Champion
Kyle Robbins – Fresh off his first Feature Win at Gas City Speedway

Shop Address:
15320 Endeavor Drive 900
Noblesville, IN 46060

For more information or to just shoot us an email to let us know you are coming please send us an email @ bryanclausonracing@yahoo.com
Last edited by Tim Clauson; 7/4/09 at 6:52 PM.

6 members like this post: 64chevy, dirtnonwingfan, Jimmydiesel, JstAbvVMC, SprintManDave
7/5/09, 1:07 PM   #2
Re: Bryan Clauson Racing Open House
DIRT-TRACK-JUNKIE

Pretty cool thing for you guys to do going in too two of the most important weeks of the year.

7/5/09, 8:02 PM   #3
micro94

I dont get off work until 5 or so but what is your location?I would love to come.I would be coming from Anderson.Would 6 or 6:30 be to late?I know it says 8 but just making sure.Im just not real familiar with Noblesville other than 32 and 37.Thats about all I know how to find.
Last edited by micro94; 7/5/09 at 8:04 PM.

7/6/09, 8:38 PM   #4
Tim Clauson

Just wanted to bump this up again. We have had a few out of State family's say they are coming and we are hoping to announce a special guest in the next few days. If you plan on attending please shoot me an email or a PM via IOW so we can plan accordingly.

Thanks!!

Tim Clauson

7/6/09, 9:52 PM   #5
DIRT-TRACK-JUNKIE

We will be there Tim,DIRT-TRACK-JUNKIE and crew. All the way from Springville.....via Kokomo

7/6/09, 10:17 PM   #6
Tim Clauson

Ok I just got off the phone and I am really REALLY excited to let you all know that 2006 National Sprint Car HOF inductee Jimmy Sills will be in the house Monday.

7/7/09, 10:30 PM   #7
racer-x

Can you maybe give directions from hwy 31 ? Is Grandpa Bob going to be serving refreshmints?

7/7/09, 11:23 PM   #8
Tim Clauson

Take Sate Road 32 East and go through Downtown Noblesville.
Make a Right on State Road 37
Travel South until you hit Greenfield Drive / State Rd 38 and then make a left.
The next light make a Right on Cumberland
The next left you can make will be Cumberland Pointe turn left.
The next street will be Endeavor make a right.
We are the last building on the left. You will not miss us as we will have race cars / funhouses / simulators / Corn Hole / and some Luke Warmwater.

I would imagine that Grandpa Bob will have his usual

Tim

7/7/09, 11:30 PM   #9
MEAT

I would suggest anyone who gets a chance to stop by and check out the BCR shop, to take advantage of the opportunity. I had the pleasure of visiting last week. This is a very nice and professional facility and Tim is a great tour guide.

7/8/09, 9:59 AM   #10
tjtomthumb

Were looking forward to seeing your new shop. Sounds like a good time. See ya Monday night.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Bryan Clauson Racing Open House