IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Flat Out Magazine
9/3/10, 2:19 PM   #1
Flat Out Magazine
bus man

Bob Mays of Flat Out magazine will be coming to Lincoln Park Speedway Sat., He and his friends will travel from Lincoln Neb. to enjoy the sprint cars, before heading to see the silver crown race. We hope to give them a good show! He has told me that we don't know how good we have it here in Indiana, but I think we know! See you at the track. Kyle Clearwaters Sprint Car Coordinator

9/3/10, 5:59 PM   #2
Re: Flat Out Magazine
racephoto1

Bob is one of the nicest guys in racing , and is funny as all get out. I'll see him sunday.

9/3/10, 7:10 PM   #3
Jerry Shaw

There can be a case made that LPS has been the most successful Indiana dirt track this year. Both front gate and back, week after week, they've managed to have a hundred cars in the pits and have drawn nice crowds almost every week, to boot. Plus, they've had some of the wildest finishes this year. What Spiker's done with this track is starting to get noticed on a national level.

Jerry

Winston Churchill
Last edited by Jerry Shaw; 9/3/10 at 7:12 PM.

9/4/10, 11:19 AM   #4
stephen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry Shaw View Post
There can be a case made that LPS has been the most successful Indiana dirt track this year. Both front gate and back, week after week, they've managed to have a hundred cars in the pits and have drawn nice crowds almost every week, to boot. Plus, they've had some of the wildest finishes this year. What Spiker's done with this track is starting to get noticed on a national level.

Jerry
This is why I hope they get back on the USAC sprintweek schedule next year, always one of my favorite races of the entire week.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Flat Out Magazine