IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
AERO410SCJA (Offline)
  #11 1/26/10 8:16 PM
Originally Posted by a tall Short fan 36:
I love DC92 as much as anybody espically witout the wing (wearing a clayton shirt at the moment ...believe it or not) but if he's selling them to run non wing......why did he buy them?????? Im not not the smartest person in the world but...????
Probably won't have fared to good against the ALL-STARS last year with out them
3 Likes: AustinSprinter, Jimmydiesel, mowerman
racephoto1 (Offline)
  #12 1/26/10 9:59 PM
For those of you who missed him roof less last year, here he is at Lawrenceburg at the USAC/MSCS weekend.
Rpracing1 (Offline)
  #13 1/26/10 10:06 PM
I love DC92 as much as anybody espically witout the wing (wearing a clayton shirt at the moment ...believe it or not) but if he's selling them to run non wing......why did he buy them?????? Im not not the smartest person in the world but...????
Originally Posted by AERO410SCJA:
There is one in every crowd...........
a tall Short fan 36 (Offline)
  #14 1/27/10 6:08 PM
Originally Posted by AERO410SCJA:
You know what I mean...ok let me be more clear... why did he run with the All-Stars just for one year then sell the wings.. to end right back where he was in the first place? Doesn't make a ton of sense to me.... Once again not dissin on DC I love his driving ...espically at Tri-State and B-town ...just don't understand the reasoning good luck to Daron hope to see you in the 92 topless in southern Indiana real soon!!!...
bobO (Offline)
  #15 1/27/10 7:23 PM
You know what I mean...ok let me be more clear... why did he run with the All-Stars just for one year then sell the wings.. to end right back where he was in the first place? Doesn't make a ton of sense to me.... Once again not dissin on DC I love his driving ...espically at Tri-State and B-town ...just don't understand the reasoning good luck to Daron hope to see you in the 92 topless in southern Indiana real soon!!!...
WELL when you see him this yr at a non wing show you can ask him sometimes we all have too do things we dont want too but have too goodluck dc whatever you end up doing this year !!!!!!!!!!!
Relentless Racing (Offline)
  #16 1/27/10 8:08 PM
Maybe i went to take their money and come back to do some real racing? They change rules too much and i can't be letting Hoosier down putting those yellow things on, (as cool as they might match and all).

The real thing is i want to do ME this year, and honestly i think non-wing is me... Time to have some fun. You can thank the Frolic Entourage for their liquid encouragement that night looking forward to an eventful year and entertaining my true fans again, i missed you guys!
17 Likes: #1Brad Kuhn Fan, AustinSprinter, dirtnonwingfan, FishBurger, i love dirt track racing, JEFFSTOY, Jimmydiesel, jjones776, mowerman, petey, SHORTBUS, skids59, Sprint63122, ThrottleHead, WILMA
AustinSprinter (Offline)
  #17 1/27/10 8:47 PM
Yep!!...took their money,"Rookie Title" ....and a little shy of takin their Winged Allstars Title with it!!....Eh Haw!!..DC....I bet one thing......they knew you were there!!....and no question now,they now know bout this guy Called...."The Modern Day CowBoy"..........
  #18 1/28/10 11:56 AM
Originally Posted by Relentless Racing:
Maybe i went to take their money and come back to do some real racing? They change rules too much and i can't be letting Hoosier down putting those yellow things on, (as cool as they might match and all).

The real thing is i want to do ME this year, and honestly i think non-wing is me... Time to have some fun. You can thank the Frolic Entourage for their liquid encouragement that night looking forward to an eventful year and entertaining my true fans again, i missed you guys!
Looking forward to watching you more than 4 times this year! Saddle up......
#1Brad Kuhn Fan (Offline)
  #19 1/28/10 10:14 PM
Thats it. now i can't wait for the season too start! good luck this season MDC.
clayton92fan
  #20 1/29/10 2:00 AM
let us know when we can get ahold of the latest non wing shirt so I can get it broke in for the season