IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
groove grabber (Offline)
  #1 1/11/09 11:17 PM
I'm headed to the the Chili Bowl Thursday and I have a few Questions:

1. Whats the camping situation? Where's it at and whats the cost

2. I have a good seat for Friday and Saturday, can they be upgraded to a pitpass without buying both separate?

any help would be appreciated

Shane Cockrum
AustinSprinter (Offline)
  #2 1/11/09 11:24 PM
Originally Posted by groove grabber:
I'm headed to the the Chili Bowl Thursday and I have a few Questions:

1. Whats the camping situation? Where's it at and whats the cost

2. I have a good seat for Friday and Saturday, can they be upgraded to a pitpass without buying both separate?

any help would be appreciated

Shane Cockrum
Yes...I beleive to #2...Can't help on #1......I'm there at Noon!!.....
________
Brucer'
E.P. (Offline)
  #3 1/12/09 8:06 AM
There is camping on the property on the NW corner. Most of it is paved, level, full hook ups etc. Not sure of how to contact them or the prices but last year the lot wasn't full. Call the Chili Bowl office and I am sure they will have a number for you to call.

Eric B. Pethtel
badgerfan (Offline)
  #4 1/12/09 8:59 AM
http://www.exposquare.com/es/facilities/rvpark.asp That will take you to the expo rv website with the rates and contact info. They did major remodeling of the facility over the last year with lots of new sites. My guess is they have some yet available although its getting full in the old section. You can walk to the building from the sites. Last year a pit pass for the week for those holding reserved seats ran you another 75 bucks. I hear it may be 80 bucks this year. For that you get a wrist band good for full pit access all week plus you can use your reserved seats. Great weather so far, supposed to be mid 50s again today. Drive safe
AustinSprinter (Offline)
  #5 1/12/09 9:10 AM
Thanks to all for UPDATES....keep'm com'm.......roll'n in rite after noon!!....
  #6 1/12/09 9:39 AM

Headed out to Tulsa
badgerfan (Offline)
  #7 1/12/09 9:52 AM

Headed to Tulsa