IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
flagboy55 (Offline)
  #1 2/16/24 10:07 AM
So I took a peak at the old nag, and I swear I saw her take a breath, so I decided to whip her one more time. On another thread on IOW, I believe I and everyone else that uses streaming service’s to watch races, are putting announcers out of business. I can’t speak for everyone else but I’ll explain my thoughts on the matter. First of all, I’m only going to “X” amount of race’s a year, what I watch at home doesn’t really figure into the process. Second I pay in full for Flo and Dirtvision and also last year bought XR and Sprint Car Unlimited tv once or twice. That makes me a paying customer and allows me to be involved in racing that I wouldn’t ordinarily be able to partake in live. I’m not pirating the feeds, or sneaking in the track. Also not only do I try to support the products advertised on the stream, but I have actually looked up sponsors that I see on cars in like victory lane interviews that I probably wouldn’t have even noticed without a close up. So as a paying customer, I’ll critique the announcers and if they’re getting fired, it’s not my fault, I bought a ticket
4 Likes: OnTheHammer, oppweld, PIT CART, spicoli