IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
jim goerge (Offline)
  #1 6/29/21 9:36 PM
I"ve read about the purse increase for this weekend . I say its about time for this to happen,, wish the increase would carry on all season. If it would might get a few more full time racers. Even with increase car owners . lose money and drivers sure aren"t getting rich, putting their butts on the line.. Really wish our guys could run for what the wing guys run for, maybe if I ever hit the power ball Have already seen someone crying bout ticket increase WOW, Ypu can"t even buy a good hamburger for $5 To me its worth every penny
17 Likes: 95KART, bighd0522, BrentTFunk, davidm, Eatin Dirt, erich45, Ken Bonnema, luckybuc97, nathans1012, openwheelfan1, opnwhlmnd, PIT CART, racenut69, rapid robert, ronmil, tirespinner, TNRustler
flagboy55 (Offline)
  #2 6/30/21 10:13 AM
The one person I saw who questioned the price increase also asked if the purse was going up. That has been answered and I’m sure they’re satisfied with the answer. I don’t think it’s unreasonable to ask. In the meantime I invite you to Growler’s in Highland Indiana on Wednesday for $5 dollar burger day, actually it’s 6 now they raised it a buck last week due to beef prices, but it was 5 for years, and $3.50 pints of craft beer 🍺 Talk about a happy meal 😊
4 Likes: jim goerge, oppweld, racenut69, tirespinner
Chief Wahoo (Offline)
  #3 6/30/21 7:37 PM
Originally Posted by flagboy55:
The one person I saw who questioned the price increase also asked if the purse was going up. That has been answered and I’m sure they’re satisfied with the answer. I don’t think it’s unreasonable to ask. In the meantime I invite you to Growler’s in Highland Indiana on Wednesday for $5 dollar burger day, actually it’s 6 now they raised it a buck last week due to beef prices, but it was 5 for years, and $3.50 pints of craft beer 🍺 Talk about a happy meal 😊
Man you had me all excited till I googled it. Nowhere close to LPS. Story of my life. Sigh……

Eat dirt, be happy
Let’s go Brandon!!
Bryan Hirshman
jim goerge (Offline)
  #4 6/30/21 8:35 PM
LOL Me too Chief, I was thinking a good burger and cold beer Kool till found out no where close to Putnamville lol Hey Buddy SEE YA AT THE RACES
flagboy55 (Offline)
  #5 6/30/21 8:44 PM
I sure wish you guy’s could join us there. Actually just got home from there. Hopefully we can have a beer down the road
2 Likes: Chief Wahoo, jim goerge
bullringko (Offline)
  #6 7/1/21 9:32 PM
Has anyone seen a full rundown of the feature payoff for Friday? I already know about the $5K to win and $500 to start. What about the rest of the field? I am curious how it compares to Saturday’s payoff since both nights cost $30 to get in.
richie (Offline)
  #7 7/1/21 10:26 PM
Originally Posted by bullringko:
Has anyone seen a full rundown of the feature payoff for Friday? I already know about the $5K to win and $500 to start. What about the rest of the field? I am curious how it compares to Saturday’s payoff since both nights cost $30 to get in.
All of that is posted on the series schedule at usacracing.com - click on "Event Info" next to the corresponding event.

Friday: http://usacracing.com/component/k2/i...rints-7-2-2021

Saturday: http://usacracing.com/component/k2/i...rints-7-3-2021
bullringko (Offline)
  #8 7/2/21 7:00 AM
Thanks Richie! You are the man!