IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Looking For A Lil Help
6/20/22, 3:58 PM   #1
DirtTrackTherapy16J

So last summer I purchased a Paul Hazen Poster that GC sold last year. Every penny made from the posters was given to The Legendary Mr. Hazen and his 57 machine. Real real kool deal by Mr. Gappens!! Furthermore the poster has an "unofficial list" of all the drivers to ever drive the Legendary Hazen 57. So I decided I was gonna try and get all the living drivers to sign it. Not for resale or auction, for my personal collection. I currently have 30 of the drivers signed and right around 30 to go. It's been a lil bit of a struggle, but also alot of fun and getting to hear alot of stories and even shop tours, especially with the older guys. Usually one autograph leads to another. A good friend of mine has been a huge help. He said that maybe Lincoln Park people may know about Jon Sciscoe? Him and Shane Hollingsworth are the only 2 I have left on the 3rd column. Have several to go on the middle column, and about 6 or so on the first column. One person I know nothing about, I'm hoping maybe the older crowd on here may know something about him, is a man named Richard Jackson, he is listed as the 7th driver I believe, of the #57. I will post other names but those are a few I'm currently looking for a lil help on. If anyone knows anyone please post or contact me, thank you.
Last edited by DirtTrackTherapy16J; 6/20/22 at 5:48 PM.

6/20/22, 5:59 PM   #2
DirtTrackTherapy16J

The list of who I dont have autographs from yet on this incredible poster are as follows...Richard Jackson, Jeff Gordon, Steve Imel, Kevin Thomas, Brad Marvel, Tim Champlin, Johnny Parsons Jr, Stevie Reeves, Kent Christian, Gary Fisher, Bill Tyler, Joe Roush, Brian Black, Sheldon Kinser Jr, Derek Davidson, Bill Rose, Ted Hines, Tracy Hines, Jason Robbins, AJ Anderson, Casey Shuman, Kevin Briscoe, Billy Puterbaugh, Matt Hardin, Bryan Stanfill, Critter Malone, Shane Hollingsworth, and Jon Sciscoe. Thank you for any and all help, serious connections or leads is much appreciated by contacting me or tell me how to contact them. Just an FYI, I dont do Facebook anymore nor have a Facebook account anymore. Thank You
Last edited by DirtTrackTherapy16J; 6/20/22 at 6:01 PM.

2 members like this post: Ken Bonnema, tirespinner
6/20/22, 6:47 PM   #3
DirtTrackTherapy16J

I'm gonna go ahead post who I do have so there is no confusion or someone asking why isnt so and so on the list. Who I do have is as follows...Paul Hazen, Ed Angle, Mark Caldwell, Chuck Mosley, Tim Bookmiller, Tony Ploughe, Tray House, Dave Darland, Russ Gamester, Brian Tyler, Tony Jarrett, Aaron Mosley, Jay Drake, Jon Stanbrough, Josh Spencer, Marc Arnold, Shane Cottle, TMez, Travis Welpott, Scotty Weir, Chad Boespflug, Colten Cottle, Clinton Boyles, Tim Creech, Max Adams, Tye Mihocko, Justin Grant, Isaac Chapple, and Tyler Hewitt. Obviously I will never get the guys who have left us and are gone. I can only hope and pray they are resting in peace and enjoying life from above.

6/20/22, 7:27 PM   #4
Re: Looking For A Lil Help
Wayne Davis

Race Count This Year: 38
Race Count Last Year: 68

Sheldon Kinser Jr and I will be at the 2nd half of sprint week....@ TH...LPS...Bloomington...Tri State

www.SouthernOutlawPromotions.com

4 members like this post: DirtTrackTherapy16J, oppweld, tirespinner, TNRustler
6/20/22, 7:35 PM   #5
DirtTrackTherapy16J

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne Davis View Post
Sheldon Kinser Jr and I will be at the 2nd half of sprint week....@ TH...LPS...Bloomington...Tri State
Well I will have to go to one of those races. Likely TH, I go to all the Kokomo and GC races. As it gets closer I'll see if I can figure out how to message you and see if we can meet and see if Sheldon wouldn't mind signing my Hazen Poster. Thank you for a solid lead Mr. Wayne!!

3 members like this post: oppweld, tirespinner, Wayne Davis
6/20/22, 10:16 PM   #6
Wayne Davis

Race Count This Year: 38
Race Count Last Year: 68

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtTrackTherapy16J View Post
Well I will have to go to one of those races. Likely TH, I go to all the Kokomo and GC races. As it gets closer I'll see if I can figure out how to message you and see if we can meet and see if Sheldon wouldn't mind signing my Hazen Poster. Thank you for a solid lead Mr. Wayne!!
Ill speak to Kent Christen and see if he will be at Putnamville on Thursday night for ya

www.SouthernOutlawPromotions.com

4 members like this post: DirtTrackTherapy16J, Ken Bonnema, tirespinner, TNRustler
6/20/22, 11:25 PM   #7
DirtTrackTherapy16J

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne Davis View Post
Ill speak to Kent Christen and see if he will be at Putnamville on Thursday night for ya
That would be awesome!! Thank you very much sir!!

6/21/22, 8:43 AM   #8
Speedmax3

Gary Fisher lives in Texas and comes back to Indiana occasionally. He has a Facebook account that you might be able to contact him through.

2 members like this post: DirtTrackTherapy16J, tirespinner
6/21/22, 10:32 AM   #9
DirtTrackTherapy16J

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedmax3 View Post
Gary Fisher lives in Texas and comes back to Indiana occasionally. He has a Facebook account that you might be able to contact him through.
Speedmax3 I appreciate the thought, however as I stated up above I do not have Facebook anymore nor do I want Facebook anymore. Thanks again.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Looking For A Lil Help