IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Midget 89 (Offline)
  #61 7/19/13 9:18 PM
Looks like KT brought his "A" game again. Oooooops. Chase Stockton just jumped ahead of him for fast time. And now Windom.

#62 7/19/13 9:23 PM
Originally Posted by REALDEAL:
Around here we prefer tracks to be prepped prior to the evenings festivities

Posted via Mobile Device
I don't disagree, but if your weather has been like ours it's been near or over 100 degrees heat index for a week. You could've grown up in a part of the country where everyone races modifieds. It can always be worse

Posted via Mobile Device
2 Likes: open_wheel_outlaw, sw1911
peacedaddy101 (Offline)
  #63 7/19/13 9:24 PM
Wow looks like the track really went away at the end..... Meh...
1koolkat (Offline)
  #64 7/19/13 9:26 PM
Went away??? your last 3 drivers in qualifying 1.2.3 Chris Windom sets fast time over Brady Bacon and Bryan Clauson. "Da Bear"'s time was 11.357

Posted via Mobile Device
2 Likes: koolaid89, Wallsracing
Lincoln Chapple (Offline)
  #65 7/19/13 9:33 PM
If anyone at Bloomington Speedway is reading this, change the direction of the temporary lights in turn 4. I am sitting in turn 4 and the lights are blinding our view of the back stretch. Seriously, glad to be here, but thought you may want to know for the experience of the fans in this corner.

Posted via Mobile Device
4 Likes: 38DD, crawfordsville410fans, SlingShock, spicoli
1koolkat (Offline)
  #66 7/19/13 9:34 PM
4 heats will be run announcer said no qualifier...i assume with scratch of Shuman and a couple others.

Posted via Mobile Device
IN RACE FAN (Offline)
  #67 7/19/13 9:42 PM
What happened to Shuman?

Posted via Mobile Device
3wide (Offline)
  #68 7/19/13 9:43 PM
Originally Posted by IN RACE FAN:
What happened to Shuman?

Posted via Mobile Device
Shuman said he hurt a motor during hot laps.

Posted via Mobile Device
wildman92 (Offline)
  #69 7/19/13 9:50 PM
Originally Posted by Lincoln Chapple:
If anyone at Bloomington Speedway is reading this, change the direction of the temporary lights in turn 4. I am sitting in turn 4 and the lights are blinding our view of the back stretch. Seriously, glad to be here, but thought you may want to know for the experience of the fans in this corner.

Posted via Mobile Device
Totally agree. I've hated those lights since they put them in this year. I appreciate wanting to shed more light on the track as I'm sure it helps the drivers but they are blinding for the fans.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jen Kelley (she/her)
crawfordsville410fans (Offline)
  #70 7/19/13 9:52 PM
Ice Cream was great. Now lets change the direction of the lights aimed for turn 4, it is difficult for us patient fans to see the racing. Thanks

Posted via Mobile Device
2 Likes: Buckeye_Openwheel, okie