IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Chili Bowl
1/19/14, 11:16 AM   #1
Chili Bowl
Deansnuts

I enjoyed the coverage.Yea there were a few problems .Who cares.I think the racinboys did a good job.Mav was ok.No doubt the whole deal is a pressure cooker.Emotions run high.Its not easy to hit yur marks every lap.When you set the cars up to go fast there is a fine line of control.Drivers make mistakes from time to time and some drive over thier head.Some guys drive dirty and some just flat screw up.Its racin fellas.Some nights you eat bear and some nights the bear eats you,but we keep commin back because we are racers and thats what we do.Im thankful that some guys bust thier buts so we can enjoy the racess we cant attend.So dont be a hater.Thanks to racinboys,mavtv,sean buckley and the people who catch some moments on thier phone or whatever.If i missed somebody im sorry.Keep up the good work.I dont claim to be an expert just sharing my opinion...hang in there and keep yur powder dry.....

1 member likes this post: speed bump
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Chili Bowl