IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Charles Nungester (Offline)
  #21 6/11/14 11:08 PM
Originally Posted by dirt330:
It all "DEPENDS" if section 8 or A is wearing them.
Ouch, Just to *ENSURE* a safe landing, Better call the Ball.

Charles Nungester
  #22 6/14/14 7:52 AM
75* Sunny, LETS DO THIS!

Charles Nungester
dirt330 (Offline)
  #23 6/14/14 8:12 AM
Perfect everything about tonight at Lawrenceburg Speedway. Leaving Indy about 4:00 for the short trip for great racing,super fans , and great cheeseburgers. Danny I'll bring the candy if the little guy will be there.
  #24 6/14/14 8:28 AM
Originally Posted by dirt330:
Perfect everything about tonight at Lawrenceburg Speedway. Leaving Indy about 4:00 for the short trip for great racing,super fans , and great cheeseburgers. Danny I'll bring the candy if the little guy will be there.
Just a note. LBURG has three gates, the line for the front gate can get quite long, Expecially if your a last minute arrival.

The Pit Gate has a couple windows, after most teams get in, its no trouble. Located outside turn two.

There is a gate at the far end of the grandstand from over by the ball fields and motorcycle track. lots of parking over there as well.

Just a FYI.

Bring a jacket for evening. going to be gorgeous weather.

Charles Nungester
3 Likes: mtek56, Sandy Lowe, UberKuhlMan
robert gatten (Offline)
  #25 6/14/14 9:38 AM
hey Charles, will you be directing traffic with a red flare ? I'll be looking for you.
Dirtfan (Offline)
  #26 6/14/14 10:02 AM
Originally Posted by Mud Packer:
The Silver Crown race starts at noon central time and is only 80 laps. With some luck drivers could make it back to Lawrenceburg if they have a ride in both series. If not, probably won't make a difference at all.
I think maybe Tracy Hines & Chris Windom are the only ones doing both? USAC I suspect will fly them both back to race Midgets @ the Burg

Dan Hetser

"Today is a Gift, Tomorrow is not Promised"
racefan20 (Offline)
  #27 6/14/14 11:11 AM
Originally Posted by Dirtfan:
I think maybe Tracy Hines & Chris Windom are the only ones doing both? USAC I suspect will fly them both back to race Midgets @ the Burg
Coons?

John Hoover

“To whom little is not enough, nothing is enough.” Epicurus
richie (Online)
  #28 6/14/14 11:13 AM
Originally Posted by racefan20:
Coons?
No pavement Silver Crown ride for Coons.
Dirtfan (Offline)
  #29 6/14/14 11:47 AM
Originally Posted by racefan20:
Coons?
Nope, those two only, or so I was told.

Dan Hetser

"Today is a Gift, Tomorrow is not Promised"
3wide (Offline)
  #30 6/14/14 5:36 PM
Just saw Hines and Windom in the pits. Windom pulling double duty tonight as well!