IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > You may Live in INDIANA If!!!
1/15/08, 9:07 PM   #1
You may Live in INDIANA If!!!
Melmo

:rolling:

If your local Dairy Queen is closed from September through May... you may live in Indiana.

If someone in a Home Depot store offers you assistance and they don't work there... you may live in Indiana.

If you've had a lengthy telephone conversation with someone who dialed a wrong number ......you may live in Indiana.

If you know several people who have hit a deer more than once...you may live in Indiana.

If you have switched from "heat" to "A/C" in the same day and back again... you may live in Indiana.

If you can drive 75 mph through 2 feet of snow during a raging blizzard without flinching... you may live in Indiana

If you install security lights on your house and garage, but leave both unlocked... you may live in Indiana

If you carry jumpers in your car and your wife knows how to use them...you may live in Indiana.

If you design your kid's Halloween costume to fit over a snowsuit...you may live in Indiana

If the speed limit on the highway is 65 mph --you're going 80 and everybody is passing you... you may live in Indiana.

If driving is better in the winter because the potholes are filled with snow... you may live in Indiana.

If you know all 4 seasons: almost winter, winter, still winter and road construction.... you may live in Indiana

If you have more miles on your snow blower than your car... you may live in Indiana.

If you find 10 degrees "a little chilly"... you may live in Indiana.

If you actually understand these jokes, and forward them to all your Indiana friends & others... you definitely live in Indiana.
:rolling:

1/15/08, 9:59 PM   #2
Re: You may Live in INDIANA If!!!
illiNOISE

Most of those are also true over here in Illinois.:emote20:

1/15/08, 10:07 PM   #3
Danny Burton

If you can wear shorts one week and then the next week you're wearing your winter coat(s), you're in Indiana.

I know this because I wore shorts 2 days last week and have been bundled up all this week.:eek:

Quiet, numbskulls. I'm broadcasting.

1/15/08, 10:46 PM   #4
Tim Watson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danny Burton View Post
If you can wear shorts one week and then the next week you're wearing your winter coat(s), you're in Indiana.

I know this because I wore shorts 2 days last week and have been bundled up all this week.:eek:
That's nothing Danny. Here in Wisconsin we can use our lawnmower and our snowblower on the same day! :kookoo2:

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > You may Live in INDIANA If!!!