Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > lps
8/16/09, 12:50 PM   #41
Re: lps
SHORTBUS

Race Count This Year: 35
Race Count Last Year: 61

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4wheelsinthekoosh View Post
well i am pretty sure that you wouldnt be giving jeff bland any s&*t if it would have been the other way around. And i have yet to see jon s, cottle, whitt, or clauson let a chance for a win pass them up. If i wouldnt have biked i wasnt going to run him over i managed not to hit the other six cars i pass on my way to the front. Oh and for you bland fans that dont like me. "you are either first or last" ricky bobby
what an attitude ----- way to go champ -----

8/16/09, 12:53 PM   #42
SprintManDave

Well I have to agree that it was just a racing deal, and I have no feelings for either driver, and I have seen Mr. Bland do the same things a couple of times, with better results for himself but not the other .

1 member likes this post: billwill7
8/16/09, 1:49 PM   #43
illinisprintfan

An aggressive move that went bad, but not dirty driving.

8/16/09, 2:07 PM   #44
MAXIMHATER

just like billy said if it was whitt or js or clauson you dumbass people would be on here defending them billy was going for it and the car biked and him and bland got together enough said we race to win not run second and i can tell you that bland would have done the same thing and im not saying anything bad about bland i think he is a good driver.but its the same out story billy does something and a group of dumbass super fans get on the net and run there mouthes.here is one thing you people don't think about and the last thing i'm going to say two years four championships enuff said get over it

8/16/09, 2:52 PM   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAXIMHATER View Post
just like billy said if it was whitt or js or clauson you dumbass people would be on here defending them billy was going for it and the car biked and him and bland got together enough said we race to win not run second and i can tell you that bland would have done the same thing and im not saying anything bad about bland i think he is a good driver.but its the same out story billy does something and a group of dumbass super fans get on the net and run there mouthes.here is one thing you people don't think about and the last thing i'm going to say two years four championships enuff said get over it
im peterballs #1 fan. an would u say this to these super fans face or ru behind scenes? p.s. i think i love

8/16/09, 3:06 PM   #46
hbmundy

I'm pretty sure the video shows you (BP)driving in over your head, ending up on your head, and taking out the leader in the process. Seems pretty simple to me, at that point you had way more speed than talent.

8/16/09, 3:16 PM   #47
38DD

Quote:
Well i am pretty sure that you wouldnt be giving Jeff Bland any S&*t if it would have been the other way around. And i have yet to see Jon S, Cottle, Whitt, or Clauson let a chance for a win pass them up. If i wouldnt have biked i wasnt going to run him over i managed not to hit the other six cars i pass on my way to the front. Oh and for you bland fans that dont like me. "You are either First or Last" Ricky Bobby
Your right, I don't like you. Also, if you wouldn't have biked, was Bland going to be the backboard and you the basketball? More like "win it or wear it".

8/16/09, 3:56 PM   #48
MAXIMHATER

any time any place dumbass super fan (90)
Last edited by MAXIMHATER; 8/16/09 at 4:07 PM.

8/16/09, 4:52 PM   #49
hoosier

Quote:
Well i am pretty sure that you wouldnt be giving Jeff Bland any S&*t if it would have been the other way around. And i have yet to see Jon S, Cottle, Whitt, or Clauson let a chance for a win pass them up. If i wouldnt have biked i wasnt going to run him over i managed not to hit the other six cars i pass on my way to the front. Oh and for you bland fans that dont like me. "You are either First or Last" Ricky Bobby
I'm not going to sit here and cry over spilled milk! I just wish it hadn't have costed to the tune of $3000 for a $1200 to win feature. I'm sure your car is just as bad or even worse than ours but it all could and should have been avoided; however you clearly were not in control of your racecar and by not being in control you can hurt yourself and others. I don't think this boils down to whether it was Bland or whomever was behind the wheel of the 11c last night it boils down to the fact that you came in to hot and couldn't hold on to it causing us a feature win and a very costly evening. I'm not into the whole bashing deal like everyone else, I have always had respect for you and you are a talented driver but you can't always be first.

Now on a brighter note, I want to thank Jeff Bland and his pit crew. Jeff drove one heck of a race, I just wish the outcome could have been better for all involved. Jeff you deserved that win!! I also wanted to thank Jeff Grace not only helping with the sprint car last night but for helping me advance in my push truck career I think they could have used you on the track last night though! Last but not least thanks to Joe Spiker, for a nice racing surface last night. Keep up the good work.
Crystal Pottorff

8/16/09, 5:07 PM   #50

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAXIMHATER View Post
any time any place dumbass super fan (90)
i knw more bout racin than u will ever knw maximhater... funny jeffrey was racin a maxim an spankin that ass

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > lps