IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Mini-Sprint Classifieds > 2004-2006 R1 Guhl alcohol injection, misc. parts
6/11/12, 3:46 PM   #1
2004-2006 R1 Guhl alcohol injection, misc. parts
McInturff Racing

Since I'm switching to a GSXR I have some parts for a 2004-2006 R1 to get rid of. I have a Guhl methanol injection system with velocity stacks and airbox for $650, power commander 3 $125, 3 cut wiring harnesses $75 each, manual timing chain tensioner $40, stock gas injection system $100, stock ECU $50, stock airbox $25. Also have counter sprockets, some brand new $15 ea. Will update with what I have sprocket wise when I get home Wednesday night, otherwise message me if you are looking for something specific and I will have my wife check to see if we have it. Probably have some other stuff laying around I can't remember at the moment. If you need it ask and I will check.

Engine itself has a lot of good parts on it as well. I messed up installing the timing chain tensioner and it slipped and hit the intake valves in 3 places at idle so 99% of the engine is still in great shape. If you are interested in any parts or the whole thing, let me know and we can negotiate something.

All prices have a bit of wiggle room to them. Best route of communication is PM on the site or email mcinturff.racing@gmail.com
Last edited by McInturff Racing; 6/11/12 at 3:49 PM. Reason: I can't spell!

8/9/20, 12:50 AM   #2
JeramieEngland

Do you still have Guhl injection and power command?

11/28/20, 5:30 PM   #3
JeramieEngland

Do you still have!?

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Mini-Sprint Classifieds > 2004-2006 R1 Guhl alcohol injection, misc. parts