IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Windom
11/20/20, 8:53 PM   #51
kinser

Quote:
Originally Posted by jim goerge View Post
If I remember right, nasty slide job on Bill Rose, with Rose going out of the ball park between 3 and 4 at Terra Haute. I really think that had Hewitt not put Butler on his 4 wheeler and got him away from that crowd, they would have beaten him badly. That was not the first bad slider Steve had tried.
. Butler was a squirrel that you couldn’t race side by side with. One of the best victory lane interviews I’ve ever heard was Ron Shuman after the Hoosier Hundred when Butler almost took himself, Shuman and Jeff Swindell out on the last lap. Shuman said “ I’ve always heard Steve Butler was the dumbest SOB in racing now I know why “.

2 members like this post: oppweld, sc17x
11/20/20, 9:00 PM   #52
Re: Windom
jonboat15

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonboat15 View Post
You can call me Ray or you can call me Jay or you can call me Ray Jay etc.... funny old tv commercial. I'll just call big daddy a champ, but where in the world did the moniker big daddy come from???
I watched that video about a year or two ago but never heard the audio. Freaky stuff. Does he like that name?

11/20/20, 9:00 PM   #53
flagboy55

After just listening to Chris’s interview at Merced, I’m happy to announce he should have a career as a politician if he should decide to quit racing

2 members like this post: Charles Nungester, luckybuc97
11/20/20, 10:22 PM   #54
Chief Wahoo

Race Count This Year: 4
Race Count Last Year: 22

I predict Windom aka, ( Big Daddy, the Bear, or the Canton Clown ) will not sell as many shirts next year and his Boo’s may actually drown out Leary’s :

11/20/20, 10:53 PM   #55
The Old Coyote

I think USAC should assign the number 3 to Chris Windom for any and all USAC events he participates in regardless of car owner. That way when he just "rattles someones cage", or someone "backs up into him" everyone can see he just carrying the numbers tradition.

11/20/20, 11:05 PM   #56
sp6967

usac triple crown winner, chris windom. who needs cheese with that whine?

2 members like this post: jim goerge, PROZ1X
11/20/20, 11:09 PM   #57
PROZ1X

Agree! The greatest punter of all time! “Ray”. Love it!!!

1 member likes this post: 1021gpa
11/20/20, 11:11 PM   #58
PROZ1X

There’s a long story to that and Danica Patrick has the answer!

1 member likes this post: racenut69
11/21/20, 12:07 AM   #59
jim goerge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Wahoo View Post
I predict Windom aka, ( Big Daddy, the Bear, or the Canton Clown ) will not sell as many shirts next year and his Boo’s may actually drown out Leary’s :
Dam Chief I might be horse all year, BOOING ,Leary, KTJ, and now the Canton Clown. I love it , never heard that till now LOL.

3 members like this post: Chief Wahoo, i love dirt track racing, sc17x
11/21/20, 3:16 AM   #60
Adolph

Race Count This Year: 27
Race Count Last Year: 27,27,40,28,69

Quote:
Originally Posted by jim goerge View Post
Dam Chief I might be horse all year, BOOING ,Leary, KTJ, and now the Canton Clown. I love it , never heard that till now LOL.
T-Mez just said in Merced victory lane interview that Windom crashed him at last race. It wasn't just the last lap, Windom was creating his own much needed yellows in those last 10 laps. Bryson was in front of Windom in those last 10 laps. I wonder what caused her to visit the wall. All that was going on and Flo never said a word or showed anything. No fans, so no videos from stands either, but the drivers and USAC know, and we know too. It will forever be tainted.
Last edited by Adolph; 11/21/20 at 3:19 AM.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Windom