IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > 2014 Track Attendance
1/3/14, 12:59 AM   #1
2014 Track Attendance
gastown

Mr. n Mrs. I have been on this forum as an observer for years. FIRST POST. What a Shootout coming this summer for USAC. Life is good ya all, and Non-Wing Sprint Car racing has seen better days but it is ALIVE! 2013 was one of the best years in 20+ years of being religious about Indiana Sprint Car RACING! I met new friends that were only a few miles from my home. I always thought I was weird about the exitement and behind the scenes stuff! Let me tell you though! There is DEDICATED FANS that drive on FRI,SAT, and SUN nights to several small bullrings in INDIANA to experience a spectacle that only the ones that are reading this know!!!!! Chili Bowl is on my Bucket list to attend! My new friends included! Let's remember that when we take a day off work and travel and revel in OUR sport. TAKE A Friend to the TRACK!
Thanks To, Dennis, Mark, Terry, Kurt, Dan, Jay, Mike....and most of all the track owners and DRIVERS! We will get into that later! lol...SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL TRACK...and your friends!!! Thank You!

1/3/14, 6:16 PM   #2
Re: 2014 Track Attendance
johnnythunderhead
Banned

we just need to figure out ways of getting more people to come out to support their local tracks/ in most if not all cases, the racing is incredible in Indiana and s. western, oh./ the programs are well run and the admission prices are low cost compared to other sources of entertainment

5 members like this post: cwfan08, dirt330, gastown, LUCKYONE, mowerman
1/8/14, 9:23 AM   #3
Bb2005

Involve fans more will always sell more tickets

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > 2014 Track Attendance