IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
HardyBoysRacing (Offline)
  #1 6/19/14 1:12 PM
I made a list of the Silver Crown cars that have not competed this season and i'm curious if anyone knows of anyone knows of any other owners.

Here's what i've got:
Stan Courtad
Todd Kane
Gene Nolen
Terry Riggs
Ted Finkenbinder
Eric Barnhill
Kellen Conover
Terry Jacobs
Robert Galas
Danny Long
Ricky Nix
Sharon Bank
Tad Roach
Keith Kunz
Don Onken
RW
Rex Norris
Dustin Morgan
Tom Capie

Some of these i know the status on, but i'd like to know who has cars that i have missed.
What do you guys know of?
dirt in ur beer (Offline)
  #2 6/19/14 1:16 PM
1st time I've ever seen a list like this.
racing2bwithu2 (Offline)
  #3 6/19/14 1:33 PM
I thought the RW car has competed....might be wrong.. ...Lloyd
HardyBoysRacing (Offline)
  #4 6/19/14 1:51 PM
They have 2 dirt cars sitting I believe. I am trying to help with whatever I can in getting cars back to the track and get new ones interested.
2 Likes: billwill7, IndyBound
racer5c (Offline)
  #5 6/19/14 4:42 PM
USAC is missing the boat, they should hire you you are the best PR man the Champ Cars have had in a long time
2 Likes: SETracing, team3521
dirt in ur beer (Offline)
  #6 6/19/14 4:52 PM
Bettenhausen100 was my 1st SC race last yr. I'm curious , how much did that race pay to win ?
Charles Nungester (Online)
  #7 6/19/14 5:20 PM
Seen a Facebook Speedsport posting that Stenhouse will be competing in SC at Memphis. Thanks Brent for the Correction.

Charles Nungester
BrentTFunk (Offline)
  #8 6/19/14 5:49 PM
Originally Posted by Charles Nungester:
Seen a facebook Speedsport posting that Stenhouse will be competing in SC at Nashville.
Memphis, the Nashville track is closed except for testing
2 Likes: Charles Nungester, fish
ISF (Offline)
  #9 6/19/14 7:00 PM
Originally Posted by dirt in ur beer:
Bettenhausen100 was my 1st SC race last yr. I'm curious , how much did that race pay to win ?
The winners share of the purse was $10,000.00. Someone please set the record straight if I'm in error but I would assume that figure would not include contingency payouts.

Silver Crown Championship Dirt Cars properly driven on a one mile dirt track are classic poetry in motion. Using that analogy, Jack Hewitt is one of the greatest poets of all time.
Tief (Offline)
  #10 6/19/14 8:20 PM
Originally Posted by racer5c:
USAC is missing the boat, they should hire you you are the best PR man the Champ Cars have had in a long time
Huge thumbs up to that.