IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Sprint Car Classifieds > Need parts to make Photo Car
6/2/18, 8:22 AM   #1
Need parts to make Photo Car
Mr E Man

I am looking for parts to make a photo car. None of these parts will see a race again just for photo opp. I need a frame and body panels, wings, left rear tire and rim. Anything to make this look like a race ready car to have your picture taken in and beside. all parts can be damaged and not raced usable so yes I want your junk cant aford to invest $4000. on a good roller. I am doing this for my son who has MS and is almost permanently in a wheel chair. It combines his love for sprint cars and photography
Last edited by Mr E Man; 6/2/18 at 1:18 PM.

6/7/18, 9:16 PM   #2
Re: Need parts to make Photo Car
Mr E Man

I am building a Photo Opp. Sprint Car
Like the Old West Photos and am looking for the fallowing parts. None of these parts will ever be on the track again
donations are coming in still need these parts
Left rear tire -wore out but needs to hold air
Left rear rim - can be bent will be fasten to the car but not on a axel
Bottom Wing - can be bent or to week to use as it will never have to hold up to down draft
Left Header - any make as it will not be bolted to a motor
Like I said these parts will never race again but when all put together with the Maxim frame I have will look like race ready for you to take photos in and beside.
Contact me if you have any thing I can use
Earl at 567-376-0928 or OddsofEnds@yahoo.com
Last edited by Mr E Man; 6/15/18 at 6:57 PM.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Sprint Car Classifieds > Need parts to make Photo Car