IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
hoosierdaddy (Offline)
  #1 9/18/12 9:21 AM
Has anyone got any info on whos driving what Saturday? I wouldn't mind knowing so I can have a head start on taking all my buddies money all night when we start betting lol. Thx in advance if anyone posts something!
barny oldfeller
  #2 9/18/12 3:36 PM
the madman will be piloting a brand new lethal 81/ do not bet elsewhere/

n hopefully the fri nite parade'll rain out so the track doesn't git packet too damn tight!
7 Likes: dirtnonwingfan, hoosierdaddy, i love dirt track racing, I Miss Manzy, speed bump, tamati, VSneader2
a tall Short fan 36 (Offline)
  #3 9/18/12 4:20 PM
Originally Posted by barny oldfeller:

n hopefully the fri nite parade'll rain out so the track doesn't git packet too damn tight!
??? sponsored by Kleenex tissues??? ....Hopefully no interviews with him please.... hate listening to hypocritical
whiners!!!!!!
4 Likes: AB Racing, MWestfallfan54, rclaridge, Tubee
VSneader2 (Offline)
  #4 9/18/12 5:04 PM
My money would be on Ballou. He is on a streak right now, hasn't finished outside the top 3 since his Kokomo crash. Add in the fact that he is always good at Eldora, I definatley wouldn't be betting against him.
5 Likes: i love dirt track racing, I Miss Manzy, speed bump, Sprintfan1985
Gee2 (Offline)
  #5 9/18/12 7:25 PM

shut yo mouth hater bout Friday night ..... Is Larson runing this weekend at Eldora?
Sprintfan1985 (Offline)
  #6 9/18/12 8:40 PM
Yes he is. He has a race in New Hampshire then coming back to run Hoffmans sprint and TSR's silver crown. I havent heard if he will be in a midget but im assuming yes he will be
lilrim (Offline)
  #7 9/18/12 9:34 PM
Brady bacon in a sprint & midget driving for PPM #99

Posted via Mobile Device
5 Likes: BrentTFunk, I Miss Manzy, koolaid89, mtek56
opendirt63 (Offline)
  #8 9/18/12 9:55 PM
Excited to see Brady Bacon at eldora

Posted via Mobile Device
6 Likes: cowboyhar69, dirtfan98, koolaid89, mtek56, RaceGirl06
barny oldfeller
  #9 9/18/12 10:05 PM
i'm certain there'll be a great field of sprintcars/ but hope'n that some iow locals n boss guys'll come out/ west coasters too

also sure that the champ cars that are still around after all of usac's shenannagans'll of the past several years'll be there

but let me issue a plea to midget racers throughout the land/ come race the big e, you might just wind up in the winners circle/ there just don't seem to be many left in ohio n indiana these days, so help us out badgers and east n west coasters/ and there'll be plenty of extremely talented pilots available for all you car owners/ i just don't understand how so many midget teams show up for indoor venues, while avoiding real race tracks!
Tim Watson (Offline)
  #10 9/18/12 10:22 PM
i'm certain there'll be a great field of sprintcars/ but hope'n that some iow locals n boss guys'll come out/ west coasters too

also sure that the champ cars that are still around after all of usac's shenannagans'll of the past several years'll be there

but let me issue a plea to midget racers throughout the land/ come race the big e, you might just wind up in the winners circle/ there just don't seem to be many left in ohio n indiana these days, so help us out badgers and east n west coasters/ and there'll be plenty of extremely talented pilots available for all you car owners/ i just don't understand how so many midget teams show up for indoor venues, while avoiding real race tracks!
I know it's a good thought but i doubt any Badger guys will attempt this. The odds are not with them and that's a little farther than they usually want to travel, basically all guys are on a pretty small budget.