IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Required Surgery
10/10/19, 6:36 PM   #11
Re: Required Surgery
Eric Smith

Glad you're on the mend. I know a guy that knows a little about medicine and sprint cars both should you decide to take any trips to warm places for racing when it's cold here. Having a personal medical professional with you should take any worry away that anyone might have.

1 member likes this post: Stevensville Mike
10/10/19, 7:30 PM   #12
Re: Required Surgery
Stevensville Mike

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric Smith View Post
Glad you're on the mend. I know a guy that knows a little about medicine and sprint cars both should you decide to take any trips to warm places for racing when it's cold here. Having a personal medical professional with you should take any worry away that anyone might have.
Well, it was not like I was on my death bed or anything, Eric, but if I can drive the sprint car for a few laps I will call it a great vacation.

On a sidebar, the pathology lab results were in this morning with respect to everything taken out of me. I'm good.

Nothing to see here anymore folks. Move along. Move along. That's right. Let's get back to racing.

Oh, and thanks all of you for your support everyone. It meant, and still means, a lot.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Required Surgery