IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Closed Thread
mowerman (Offline)
  #21 8/17/11 6:00 PM
Budweiser would have been better Dave , BTW we'll see you this weekend .
Tim Watson (Offline)
  #22 8/17/11 6:10 PM
How about moving the track to Wisconsin. I have a few nice size farm fields out beyond my backyard.
mcveyracing (Offline)
  #23 8/17/11 8:41 PM
I know I'm "only a mod driver" and I'll probably get bashed but I hated the old 'burg... worst blown engine I ever had was at the old track and I have been way more torn up on the old track. I hope they leave it alone, definitely one of my favorite tracks. Just my 2 cents...
5 Likes: Bill Elson, Charles Nungester, Dave Rudisell, jim goerge, rdzsprint
Gregg (Offline)
  #24 8/17/11 8:42 PM
Originally Posted by REH24:
Dave will you be back for Saturday's race or will Chuck have to take over for you.

REH
Now that would be a huge mistake. Chuck would probably rig up Strickers Grove's roller coaster for the cars to race on.
Charles Nungester (Online)
  #25 8/17/11 9:08 PM
Nah, Just sprint cars. 5000-500. Three slick grooves with a cushion on each to lean on. Alternating laps between the quarter and three eighths.

Tack on a Ultimate Challenge for any top six qualifyer starting from the tail and winning. 100 per car passed. 35 laps

Sound good?

Charles Nungester
Dave Rudisell (Offline)
  #26 8/17/11 9:54 PM
Originally Posted by Charles Nungester:
Nah, Just sprint cars. 5000-500. Three slick grooves with a cushion on each to lean on. Alternating laps between the quarter and three eighths.

Tack on a Ultimate Challenge for any top six qualifyer starting from the tail and winning. 100 per car passed. 35 laps

Sound good?
may as well make it a figure 8 race!!
2 Likes: Charles Nungester, cleatziff
minispeed (Offline)
  #27 8/17/11 10:43 PM
good idea....more passing that's what fans come to see....just pave that ***** and be done...ha ha
Posted via Mobile Device
Sausage (Offline)
  #28 8/18/11 10:11 AM
Originally Posted by Dave Rudisell:
I should of took the yellow water truck and filled it up with Tequila!!
I believe the EPA banned Tequila in water trucks as the birds and rodents were getting juiced and partying themselves to death, therby becoming endangered species. Tragic.
Downey44 (Offline)
  #29 8/18/11 10:16 AM
Originally Posted by Dave Rudisell:
I should of took the yellow water truck and filled it up with Tequila!!
Forget the water truck and high jack one of those ocean tankers and bring her right up the Ohio
3 Likes: Butch47265, Charles Nungester, jim goerge
AWC (Offline)
  #30 8/18/11 10:58 PM
The rumor maybe true...

Anyone ever think that the might be expanding the motorcycle track to a 1/4..... just a thought
Closed Thread