IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Fox Sports sucks!
1/25/14, 6:20 PM   #11
PAW

Took a while to get him out. Hopefully he's OK.

1/25/14, 6:22 PM   #12
Re: Fox Sports sucks!
throb

I hope so! it was a big, big crash though!

1/25/14, 6:37 PM   #13
Bruce Harrison

video of the incident

https://vine.co/v/MuuF6WzAJLQ

1/25/14, 6:57 PM   #14
throb

just saw a tweet from a GAINSCO team member that says that Memo Gidley is conscious......no other word on condition.

2 members like this post: Pat O'Connor Fan, PJ Wright
1/25/14, 9:34 PM   #15
Charles Nungester

Race Count This Year: 6
Race Count Last Year: 14

Just like Chili Bowl. It's online for free
http://www.justin.tv/nascar49speed2

3 members like this post: luckybuc97, racephoto1, throb
1/26/14, 7:49 PM   #16
PatrickMead#13

That was a monsterous hit.

1/26/14, 9:24 PM   #17
Bad Dad 54

Sports car racing Pffffht rather watch my neighbor shovel his driveway, don't watch NAPCAR either

1/27/14, 11:46 AM   #18
billyb

You are total right! FOX SPORTS DOES SUCK! When they bought out SPEED, they screwed everything up. Barrett-Jackson, 24 Hrs., every thing they do. A real bunch of IDIOTS running the show that doesn't have a clue what the heck is going on. What a shame!!

1/27/14, 6:04 PM   #19
darnall

Quote:
Originally Posted by billyb View Post
You are total right! FOX SPORTS DOES SUCK! When they bought out SPEED, they screwed everything up. Barrett-Jackson, 24 Hrs., every thing they do. A real bunch of IDIOTS running the show that doesn't have a clue what the heck is going on. Must be a bunch of college idiots! What a shame!!
I have to disagree with you... I have been nothing but impressed with Fox Sports 1 this year... they are airing every round of AMA supercross live this year, first time in history. They already told UFC to go to the back of the line regarding a bout scheduled for March 22... UFC scheduled the bout in Brazil and just automatically assumed they would have a timeslot available... FS1 told them "sorry, we have AMA supercross scheduled that night" and UFC changed their fight date to March 23rd.

Last week the basketball game before SX ran late, and just when the ego filled talking head analysts came on air to discuss the game they got cut off as soon as they started talking so they could go straight to live supercross at the regularly scheduled time.

I haven't seen one stinking episode of Pinks or Pimp my Ride since speedchannel died. Haven't been bombarded with shows about what the guy whos sitting 27th in NASCAR points eats for lunch at the racetrack.

Thanks to MavTV, who could have as many as 75 different sprintcar or midget races on in 2014, plus the CBS sports world of outlaw deal and the stellar supercross coverage on Fox, 2014 looks to be the best year in the history of television for people who love racing... not NASCAR, racing.

I truly feel horrible for people who are forced to have a cable provider that doesn't carry MavTV and live someplace that a dish isn't allowed. Thanks to MavTV, I would give up golfing, Netflix, full coverage auto insurance, and any food other than balogna sandwiches and koolaid to insure that I can afford to keep making the Dish network payment every month.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Fox Sports sucks!