IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
chrismattlin (Offline)
  #31 8/18/19 11:35 AM
Someone needs to give Nick Bilbee a shot in a USAC drive. I really believe he could hold his own against those guys and run up front in the right car. He's talented.
3 Likes: Bilbee17, i love dirt track racing, tirespinner
sp6967 (Offline)
  #32 8/18/19 12:54 PM
Originally Posted by chrismattlin:
Someone needs to give Nick Bilbee a shot in a USAC drive. I really believe he could hold his own against those guys and run up front in the right car. He's talented.
he has the right car.

"The nine most terrifying words in the English language are: I'm from the Government, and I'm here to help." President Ronald Reagan
Lincoln Chapple (Offline)
  #33 8/18/19 2:56 PM
Nick Bilbee is a bad ass, and his dad gets him rolling. Pretty cool to watch them race together.

Big time family effort with a legit chance to win whenever they show up with any group, doesn’t matter...
7 Likes: Bilbee17, Charles Nungester, chrismattlin, FishBurger, hoosierboy3, Isaac Chapple Racing, tirespinner
Gregg (Offline)
  #34 8/18/19 6:08 PM
Originally Posted by Dirtfan:
Thanks for the updates Gregg,they're much appreciated.KTJ won the Sheldon Kinser Memorial @ Blmgtn Speedway on July 26th.
They talked about winning the SKM during post race interviews. Maybe it was the previous year(s).
itsanonwingthing (Online)
  #35 8/18/19 7:01 PM
Originally Posted by Gregg:
They talked about winning the SKM during post race interviews. Maybe it was the previous year(s).
Nick won the SKM @ Bloomington on August 21, 2015.

Keith Wendel
It's a Non Wing thing,.......you wouldn't understand!
Charles Nungester (Online)
  #36 8/18/19 7:18 PM
Originally Posted by itsanonwingthing:
Nick won the SKM @ Bloomington on August 21, 2015.

Was there for that!

Charles Nungester
Chuckwells (Offline)
  #37 8/18/19 7:25 PM
Got a decent video of the race if interested.
https://youtu.be/mK_swZyegwY
2 Likes: chrismattlin, tirespinner
hoosierboy3 (Offline)
  #38 8/18/19 8:16 PM
Nick has really good equipment. I believe he drove for Epperson last year? In the season opener at Ocala. Don’t think he ran it much after that but I would love to see him run the USAC trail as well.
hoosierboy3 (Offline)
  #39 8/18/19 8:18 PM
Originally Posted by Chuckwells:
Got a decent video of the race if interested.
https://youtu.be/mK_swZyegwY
Good video, Chuck. How did you like sitting there in the pit stands as opposed to the front stretch? I personally like turn 2 if you can handle the sun until it sets
2 Likes: Chuckwells, tirespinner
openwheelfan1 (Offline)
  #40 8/18/19 8:20 PM
Nick Bilbee did a heck of a job at Knoxville in the CornBelt Nationals. Saturday night he committed to the top side. He bicycled the car more times than I cared to count getting in to turn 1, twice showing the complete bottom of the car. Somehow he saved it every time and just kept pounding it in there. Great job, and congratulations on the Gaines win.
3 Likes: Bilbee17, chrismattlin, tirespinner