IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Other Classifieds > 1/4 Scale Sprint Car RC
12/12/11, 9:04 AM   #1
1/4 Scale Sprint Car RC
mikef18

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Selling my 06 Pro 1 Sprint, this remote control car has not been used since recently finishing it except to run it up and down the street in front of my house to test it. The frame was stripped, I welded in some reinforcing bars along the front and rear of the engine mounting plate and had it powder coated in gloss black. It looks new. The nerf bars were also stripped and powder coated. All the hardware was cleaned and polished up and everything is in excellent working order. It has a Zenoah G230rc engine, Hitec HS-615MG steering servos, Futaba S3104 throttle servo and a new Tenergy 3300mah battery. Also a new drive belt and rear axel. All you have to add is your radio & receiver.
The dirt tires & wheels only have test time on them and are barely used. Todd Bishop drilled these for 4 bolt & 6 bolt hubs. These have never been stored with weight on them. They are not flat spotted. The sizes are as follows: 2 Fronts 2" x 18"circumference, Left Rear 3" x 18.5", Right Rear 4" x 20.5"
It has a brand new body and tail tank finished in low gloss black. I also made a new lexan top wing and added Monster Energy decals. All the decals are lime green even though they don’t appear that way in all the pictures, must have had a reflection in the camera. Add your racing numbers and go!
Price is $1,050 OBO, plus any paypal fees and plus actual shipping fees.

See the photos & video here:
http://s264.photobucket.com/albums/i...t=MVI_7305.mp4

Contact me at
fontanam@bellsouth.net[/email]
Attached Images
IMG_7296.JPG (196.9 KB, 353 views)
IMG_7295.JPG (137.7 KB, 310 views)
Last edited by mikef18; 12/12/11 at 9:11 AM.

12/14/11, 9:09 PM   #2
Re: 1/4 Scale Sprint Car RC
mikef18

went to ebay

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Other Classifieds > 1/4 Scale Sprint Car RC