IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > The American Modified Series!
11/25/18, 7:35 PM   #1
The American Modified Series!
Wolfe-e

Hey Folks, It's Tim Wolfe, most of you know me by Wolfe-e... The Leader of the WolfPack Challenge!.. That was a Great little series,, we got to travel to a lot of new tracks and made a lot of new friends... It was Fun,, and I thank All of You who followed us and we're a part of it...
That's the old news,,,Now for the New! I have taken the job as Race Director for 2019 of The American Modified Series, presented by Summit! AMS is a Very Successful series with not only a Great presenting sponsor,"Summit" but also several very good Contingency sponsors. AMS offers me a chance to not only become involved again, but to be a part of something Good, that I hope to help make Better. I'm excited to be a part of it.
Soon, I'll be reaching out to old friends for ideas and support. I hope to add some Races and Tracks in Indiana and Illinois, and hopefully to get a few of our local guys involved.. If any of you have ideas and contacts to help with the local tracks, please shoot me a text or call.
It's Good to see IOW still up and running with all its Die Hard Open Wheel Fans... Hopefully, we can dig up a few Modified guys to join the fun.
My contact info at AMS is americanmodifiedseries@gmail.com. Or 270-576-6474
Thanks Gang, and All the Best in 2019!.... Wolfe-e....wanna race

3 members like this post: nathans1012, racenut69, rmcar
11/26/18, 12:03 AM   #2
smith19

race more out of Illinois!

1 member likes this post: jim goerge
11/26/18, 5:31 PM   #3
Re: The American Modified Series!
nathans1012

Race Count This Year: 7
Race Count Last Year: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolfe-e View Post
Hey Folks, It's Tim Wolfe, most of you know me by Wolfe-e... The Leader of the WolfPack Challenge!.. That was a Great little series,, we got to travel to a lot of new tracks and made a lot of new friends... It was Fun,, and I thank All of You who followed us and we're a part of it...
That's the old news,,,Now for the New! I have taken the job as Race Director for 2019 of The American Modified Series, presented by Summit! AMS is a Very Successful series with not only a Great presenting sponsor,"Summit" but also several very good Contingency sponsors. AMS offers me a chance to not only become involved again, but to be a part of something Good, that I hope to help make Better. I'm excited to be a part of it.
Soon, I'll be reaching out to old friends for ideas and support. I hope to add some Races and Tracks in Indiana and Illinois, and hopefully to get a few of our local guys involved.. If any of you have ideas and contacts to help with the local tracks, please shoot me a text or call.
It's Good to see IOW still up and running with all its Die Hard Open Wheel Fans... Hopefully, we can dig up a few Modified guys to join the fun.
My contact info at AMS is americanmodifiedseries@gmail.com. Or 270-576-6474
Thanks Gang, and All the Best in 2019!.... Wolfe-e....wanna race
Tim hope to see more Indiana tracks with a race or 2 next year.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > The American Modified Series!