IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Did you See..
4/3/08, 10:39 AM   #41
Re: Did you See..
Dirtball00

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racerrob View Post
I wonder why DirtballOO does not post his name. Rob Hoffman
Mr. Hoffman, I am not hiding, my name is on my account. But if you need help finding it, it's Bryant Scudder, i'm easily found if need be!

[QUOTE=raceboy;33357]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirtball00 View Post
This act is getting old. If you don't like it, don't go. It's that simple. This has now spread to two message boards over two years.

$10 for Florence to stand in a puddle of urine in the bathroom or $15 to attend a nice race facility. Maybe Florence should up their admission and improve the facility. Oh, but you wouldn't go then. Can't have that happen.
WRONG, as previously stated, if a track owner was paying for improvements on their track and were forced to pass those costs my way, I wouldn't have a problem with it, that's not the case here...Don't worry man, I won't be going, and I hope there are enough people that agree with me and they don't go either, then you guys can have your choice of places to sit...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Rudisell View Post
Dirtball, Yes!! please post my bribes to you, i'd like for everyone to see what i wrote to you.
I'd love to know where you work or what kind of business your in.
I feel sorry for the gas station attendants where you get your gas from.
I gotta go and complain to the farmer down the road now, I am never eating cereal again, due to the cost of milk!!! Maybe i'll eat my cereal with Budweiser, its cheaper.
Take care and enjoy your internet battles. Dave Rudisell
That's right Dave, you didn't offer me anything I'm making that up, you probably didn't bash another track in Indiana either, I probably interpreted your email wrong...I'm in the Specialty Construction Business and we don't raise our prices 20% like you did... I'd like to find out where you're buying your budweiser, a gallon of milk is $4.00, and where I buy my beer, a gallon of beer would be about $6.00...

I know i'm turning out to be the bad guy here and I guess i'm OK with it, but I feel it's my duty to pass along info to people that might want to know it, if you don't wanna read it, feel free to not!! The bad thing for me is, i'm not like this is making me out to look at all, i'm easy to get along with and usually let most things slide by, but to me, this is wrong and I feel like I should do something about it! Sorry if everyone doesn't share my same opinion, but that's what makes the world go round!!!

the dirty one!!

4/3/08, 11:05 AM   #42
Seadog

[QUOTE=Dirtball00;33375]Mr. Hoffman, I am not hiding, my name is on my account. But if you need help finding it, it's Bryant Scudder, i'm easily found if need be!

Quote:
Originally Posted by raceboy View Post

WRONG, as previously stated, if a track owner was paying for improvements on their track and were forced to pass those costs my way, I wouldn't have a problem with it, that's not the case here...Don't worry man, I won't be going, and I hope there are enough people that agree with me and they don't go either, then you guys can have your choice of places to sit...

That's right Dave, you didn't offer me anything I'm making that up, you probably didn't bash another track in Indiana either, I probably interpreted your email wrong...I'm in the Specialty Construction Business and we don't raise our prices 20% like you did... I'd like to find out where you're buying your budweiser, a gallon of milk is $4.00, and where I buy my beer, a gallon of beer would be about $6.00...

I know i'm turning out to be the bad guy here and I guess i'm OK with it, but I feel it's my duty to pass along info to people that might want to know it, if you don't wanna read it, feel free to not!! The bad thing for me is, i'm not like this is making me out to look at all, i'm easy to get along with and usually let most things slide by, but to me, this is wrong and I feel like I should do something about it! Sorry if everyone doesn't share my same opinion, but that's what makes the world go round!!!

the dirty one!!
I think Dave Rudisell will agree to this - How about he only charges you $14.99? But there's a catch - You'll have to sit in section "A" with some miscreants.:O:

4/3/08, 11:16 AM   #43
delaware

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave Rudisell View Post
Dirtball, Yes!! please post my bribes to you, i'd like for everyone to see what i wrote to you.
I'd love to know where you work or what kind of business your in.
I feel sorry for the gas station attendants where you get your gas from.
I gotta go and complain to the farmer down the road now, I am never eating cereal again, due to the cost of milk!!! Maybe i'll eat my cereal with Budweiser, its cheaper.
Take care and enjoy your internet battles. Dave Rudisell
I don't care what u say thats funny!!! Randy Smith

4/3/08, 11:39 AM   #44
Mud Packer

Race Count Last Year: 59

[QUOTE=Seadog;33376
I think Dave Rudisell will agree to this - How about he only charges you $14.99? But there's a catch - You'll have to sit in section "A" with some miscreants.:O:[/QUOTE]

Hey Seadog there are only good guys in white hats that sit is section A. Just ask the Honorable Marv Fish and he will tell you so.:rolling Right Marv?

4/3/08, 12:56 PM   #45
Chris Nunn

Race Count This Year: 20

Just racking up my post count!

MSCS at Brownstown April 12th

4/3/08, 1:44 PM   #46
E.P.

Race Count This Year: 22
Race Count Last Year: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by riskybrisky5 View Post
Im just waiting on them to use the inflation caculator on the purses. lol I couldnt resist just having some fun. Wish Lawrenceburg the best of luck with this season.:thumb
:O: I thought the very same thing when I read Al's post.:applaud:

4/3/08, 1:59 PM   #47
Al Consoli

Quote:
Originally Posted by E.P. View Post
:O: I thought the very same thing when I read Al's post.:applaud:
OK, OK:O:

I have here a USAC program from Reading 1960. It says the winner will be paid $800 vs 25% of the gate, whichever is greater.

$800, todays value would be $5,763.28

USAC may be a little behind the times. What are they paying now?

Oh, but admission to the grandstand was $4.00 today = $28.82 (Bleacher seats $3)

The crappy program was 25 cents = $1.80 I think that was also the price of the almost Boiled Hot Dogs (Yummy !!!).

To buy a program & a hot dog, I had to cash in 25 Coke bottles, and if you're under 50 years old, you have no idea what I'm talking about.

In 1960, a lousy 21" Color TV cost $495 today = $3566.03

4/3/08, 3:24 PM   #48
Barr

OK here is how I see it. Stay home! Your boys are the ones who are going to suffer. Some day you are going to regret not taking them. I still remember all the good times I had when my father took me and my brothers to the track. And all for what a couple of dollars? I know you are trying to stand up for those couple of bucks. Think of the great time you could spend with your kids. So now you can just sit at home and watch Nascar I bet your boys would love that. I would gladly pay two to three dollars more to watch a quality race. Go to a movie one time and see what they charge. I am not made of money and dont have a lot to spend, But when it comes to my boy I will do what ever I can to spend time with him. I highly think you should reconsider your thoughts on this

4/3/08, 4:22 PM   #49
#1Brad Kuhn Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barr View Post
OK here is how I see it. Stay home! Your boys are the ones who are going to suffer. Some day you are going to regret not taking them. I still remember all the good times I had when my father took me and my brothers to the track. And all for what a couple of dollars? I know you are trying to stand up for those couple of bucks. Think of the great time you could spend with your kids. So now you can just sit at home and watch Nascar I bet your boys would love that. I would gladly pay two to three dollars more to watch a quality race. Go to a movie one time and see what they charge. I am not made of money and dont have a lot to spend, But when it comes to my boy I will do what ever I can to spend time with him. I highly think you should reconsider your thoughts on this
:applaud::applaud::applaud:
well said

4/3/08, 5:48 PM   #50
FishBurger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seadog View Post
I think Dave Rudisell will agree to this - How about he only charges you $14.99? But there's a catch - You'll have to sit in section "A" with some miscreants.
:censor:See what happens? You do a few perverted things.....you're caught in several acts thought to be illegal in some states......and voila your're labeled a "miscreant". I'm probably going to be really P.O.'ed when I check my Webster and find out what a "miscreant" is. Come on up to Section "A" with us "miscreants" dirtball. You'll have 3 bucks more fun than before, thereby making the it well worth the increase.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Did you See..