IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Kokomo Speedway!!! Update
6/1/09, 1:06 AM   #81
Re: Kokomo Speedway!!! Update
JEFFSTOY

Get off MR. SPENCERS a$$. He is one of the most knowledgeable people on here.

6/1/09, 1:23 AM   #82
hoosierfan

Another night at Kokomo that can be descrided with one word WOW! Great racing all night from the front to the back and a couple amazing flip and fixes in the feature along with a great battle for the lead. Great job by Gurley getting upside down and still finishing in the top ten. Great start and restarts by Puterbaugh to get him a nice lead if the race were just 5 laps longer he could have very easily finished third with the pressure from Cottle and a hard charging Stanbrough cathing them both pretty quickly once he got away from Hunter. Very hard fought and deserved win by BP Jr though.

6/1/09, 3:26 AM   #83
Jerry Spencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melmo View Post
WOW!! Great night of racing glad to see many of the fans tonight had a great time tonight!!! The the bad part was Starla didn't make it!!!! But the one and only JERRY SPENCER took care of that!!! I'm sorry to say I'm not as smart as Jerry the Guy knows all about racing and knows more than anybody else does. With him and USAC Starla will never will stand a chance With there lies!! But oh well it was good to see many friends that showed up along with a guy named Jerry Shaw!!! I know he had a great time even the the deal we had years ago and I mean years ago well it might only been a couple it was great to see JERRY SHAW!!! Along with Mr. Tom and Eldora Mark. But I guess I better not say no more as I've been shut done by USAC and the board because were I stand. But believe me after this I'm done so my daughter will be able to further her racing career!!!! What a night!!!

But the I have to say is don't take it out on Josh Spencer because the kid Knows what's going on and has nothing to do with this!! Josh is a kid that give and best in everything he does even with the BS of his dad (Jerry) which everyone Knows!!!

But all in all Jerry YOU better wake up before your mouth gets you into trouble
Melmo the way I look at it you have got the easy part done calling me out on the board, you where ask to leave three of the top race car drivers in the country trailers because you do not know how to act in front of a group of people, your beef with U.S.A.C. is yours alone and the people you where trying to drag into your deal wants no part of it. Just for the record you are doing more harm to Starla by running your mouth than you know.
I am in no way an angel but if I have something to say to some one DRUNK or sober I will say it to there face, mayby you should try that next time you see me.

The sad thing about this is you could have went under the radar tonight had you not called me out. I am more than willing to discuss this further if you would like.

Jerry Spencer
410 Tumbleweed Drive
Kokomo IN. 46901

6/1/09, 3:52 AM   #84
Melmo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry Spencer View Post
Melmo the way I look at it you have got the easy part done calling me out on the board, you where ask to leave three of the top race car drivers in the country trailers because you do not know how to act in front of a group of people, your beef with U.S.A.C. is yours alone and the people you where trying to drag into your deal wants no part of it. Just for the record you are doing more harm to Starla by running your mouth than you know.
I am in no way an angel but if I have something to say to some one DRUNK or sober I will say it to there face, mayby you should try that next time you see me.

The sad thing about this is you could have went under the radar tonight had you not called me out. I am more than willing to discuss this further if you would like.

Jerry Spencer
410 Tumbleweed Drive
Kokomo IN. 46901
WOW Jerry hit you where it hurts I was asked to leave three of the top sprint car drivers in country!!! I'm sorry Jerry you could have came up with something better than that!!! I was not asked to leave from no where and on that please tell me there names because I sure would like to know!!! Also your the one that was wanting to call someone out and I sure didn't go no where fast waiting for you so there you go with all your talk!!! Also as to doing any harm to Starla by running my mouth I sure couldn't do no more harm than you all lies have done so far!!! So all in all Jerry you didn't see me run and the only thing that was running is you mouth as always!!! So Next!!!
Last edited by Melmo; 6/1/09 at 4:09 AM.

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Kokomo Speedway!!! Update