IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > NON-WING at VCS 4/21
4/22/13, 6:53 AM   #81
Re: NON-WING at VCS 4/21
BrentTFunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by john3g View Post
Be lucky you got to see a race tonight with all the water! My god give them break!! It's not like they've had years to screw it up!

Posted via Mobile Device
Did you ever make things right from Montpeliar?

4/22/13, 8:21 AM   #82
illiNOISE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Nunn View Post
guys im also the track announcer and doing lineups, facebook is easier for me due to my app.

im sorry

Posted via Mobile Device
No need to apologize, you're holding a mic in one hand, trying to do lineups with the other hand. What do they want you to do, put a stick in your mouth to update your Facebook app? LOL

1 member likes this post: Drtchsr
4/22/13, 1:39 PM   #83
Jerry Spencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by fish View Post
Love you Jerry, but what do you care if Chris posts on here asking for a ride? Chris doesn't owe us anything, he's went out of his way in the past. There's probably a very good reason he uses facebook.
And anybody that took the post serious needs to take a deep breath and step back one step, Chris of all people should have known I was kidding with him.
Just to be clear I do not care one way or another as after I posted I went back to work in the garage checking back at this very min. to see who won. From now on there will be no light hearted post made.
Thank you Chris and all the people that keep us updated.

Jerry

3 members like this post: BrentTFunk, Chris Nunn, fish
4/22/13, 3:27 PM   #84
fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerry Spencer View Post
And anybody that took the post serious needs to take a deep breath and step back one step, Chris of all people should have known I was kidding with him.
Just to be clear I do not care one way or another as after I posted I went back to work in the garage checking back at this very min. to see who won. From now on there will be no light hearted post made.
Thank you Chris and all the people that keep us updated.

Jerry
OK, I have taken a deep breath and took a step back. Sorry Jerry, feel free to be lighthearted, those of us that are too serious need it once in a while, although it may go over the top of our heads.

Jim Fisher

Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > NON-WING at VCS 4/21