IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Lawrenceburg Mel Johnson
6/10/10, 11:04 AM   #1
Lawrenceburg Mel Johnson
BIGEBUDMAN

Whos is going??? This will be a great race.

6/10/10, 11:30 AM   #2
Re: Lawrenceburg Mel Johnson

If KC gets rained out early again, I'm bringing the car this week!

6/10/10, 11:59 AM   #3
YoungGun

Please help me out Iow, I've just been offered free tickets to the meijer 300 at Kentucky speedway, and I can't decide if I should go to watch the nationwide series or some great open wheel racing at the burg.
Posted via Mobile Device

6/10/10, 12:03 PM   #4
SPRINTCAR

Quote:
Originally Posted by younggun View Post
please help me out iow, i've just been offered free tickets to the meijer 300 at kentucky speedway, and i can't decide if i should go to watch the nationwide series or some great open wheel racing at the burg.
posted via mobile device

6/10/10, 12:32 PM   #5
AP64

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoungGun View Post
Please help me out Iow, I've just been offered free tickets to the meijer 300 at Kentucky speedway, and I can't decide if I should go to watch the nationwide series or some great open wheel racing at the burg.
Posted via Mobile Device

The Burg

6/10/10, 12:34 PM   #6
REH24

Quote:
Posted via Mobile Device
That is an easy decision, "The 'Burg" by all means.

REH

6/10/10, 2:18 PM   #7
Mud Packer

Race Count Last Year: 59

Quote:
Posted via Mobile Device
If they are giving tickets away, what does that tell you? Let's see. $8 for a ticket to Lawrenceburg to see sprints or free tickets to Kentucky Speedway to see Nationwide. Not much of a choice in my opinion.

You can take a cooler in at Lawrenceburg and see a quality show at the premier dirt track in the midwest. At Kentucky Speedway you can't take a cooler in and pay extremely high prices for any type of items at the concession stands. Parking is also free at Lawrenceburg and the people there are the friendliest around.

What do you think?

Be nice to people on the way up. You might need them on the way down. Jimmy Durante
Last edited by Mud Packer; 6/10/10 at 2:23 PM.

6/10/10, 3:06 PM   #8
ThrottleHead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mud Packer View Post
If they are giving tickets away, what does that tell you? Let's see. $8 for a ticket to Lawrenceburg to see sprints or free tickets to Kentucky Speedway to see Nationwide. Not much of a choice in my opinion.

You can take a cooler in at Lawrenceburg and see a quality show at the premier dirt track in the midwest. At Kentucky Speedway you can't take a cooler in and pay extremely high prices for any type of items at the concession stands. Parking is also free at Lawrenceburg and the people there are the friendliest around.

What do you think?
Couldn't say it any better!

6/10/10, 3:48 PM   #9
jim goerge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mud Packer View Post

What do you think?
Hell that made up my mind and I don;t even have free tickets lol

6/10/10, 4:08 PM   #10
Mud Packer

Race Count Last Year: 59

One other thing that I forgot to mention. If you sit in Section A at Lawrenceburg with FishBurger and crew, you will be surrounded by knowledgeable open wheel fans that will make your evening complete. You will be able to sit and watch the races in an enjoyable atmosphere.

At Kentucky Speedway, you will have to sit behind Bubba & Cooter, who will be drunk and yelling at the top of their lungs at their driver while waving their hat and spilling beer on you and possibly dribble tabacco juice all over you and six other people. In addition, you will be subjected to looking at their butt crack all night long since they will be standing and blocking your view.

Be nice to people on the way up. You might need them on the way down. Jimmy Durante
Last edited by Mud Packer; 6/10/10 at 4:09 PM.

3 members like this post: Austin75, fishnman, SprintManDave
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Lawrenceburg Mel Johnson