IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum
Forgot Password?

Reply  Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Jax Speedway Outlaws Info
4/12/18, 7:44 AM   #1
Jax Speedway Outlaws Info
kdobson

Everything is still a go for our World of Outlaws Sprint Car event this Friday at Jacksonville Speedway. I wanted to clear up a misconception. You CAN come to this event without an advance ticket.

We now have two separate grandstand areas. Our main grandstand, where we have been selling advanced tickets for a few months and which has a limited number of tickets remaining that will be available for purchase Friday at 4:30 - or you can purchase one now at www.jacksonvillespeedway.com to pick-up at Will Call.

But we also have a new grandstand on our pit side where we have not and will not be selling advance tickets. This area is for our race night guests who come without a ticket and either choose to sit in the pits or who got here after our grandstands are full. Based on our two prior WoO events, we now have far more seats than we had people arrive without a pre-purchased ticket.

So yes, this has turned into a regular "come one, come all" on race night type of event, whereas before we didn't have a lot of options besides our main grandstand. We hope to see you Friday for our biggest event ever at Jacksonville Speedway.

Full event details are on our website. Text questions to me at 217-371-3653

5 members like this post: Dirtfan, luckybuc97, motorhead748, oppweld, RadRacer
4/12/18, 8:55 PM   #2
Re: Jax Speedway Outlaws Info
SC12

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdobson View Post
Everything is still a go for our World of Outlaws Sprint Car event this Friday at Jacksonville Speedway. I wanted to clear up a misconception. You CAN come to this event without an advance ticket.

We now have two separate grandstand areas. Our main grandstand, where we have been selling advanced tickets for a few months and which has a limited number of tickets remaining that will be available for purchase Friday at 4:30 - or you can purchase one now at www.jacksonvillespeedway.com to pick-up at Will Call.

But we also have a new grandstand on our pit side where we have not and will not be selling advance tickets. This area is for our race night guests who come without a ticket and either choose to sit in the pits or who got here after our grandstands are full. Based on our two prior WoO events, we now have far more seats than we had people arrive without a pre-purchased ticket.

So yes, this has turned into a regular "come one, come all" on race night type of event, whereas before we didn't have a lot of options besides our main grandstand. We hope to see you Friday for our biggest event ever at Jacksonville Speedway.

Full event details are on our website. Text questions to me at 217-371-3653
Kenny, you and your staff work hard and have done a great job at the fairgrounds there. You're to be commended for your efforts. I hope fans flood the place for your outlaw race.

If you've never been to Jacksonville, you don't know what you're missing. A great little race track!!!

2 members like this post: SDHill89, tirespinner
Reply Indiana Open Wheel > Indiana Open Wheel Forum > Jax Speedway Outlaws Info