IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
mlamb (Offline)
  #1 7/6/14 5:37 PM
For those of you whom haven't seen it. Scroll down to the bottom of the IOW page. Click onto Indiana Sprint Week or Indiana Midget week for all kinds of results of previous years! Kinda neat to look back a little! A big thank you to Bill for your efforts putting that together, job well done!
Bill Gardner (Offline)
  #2 7/6/14 5:44 PM
I wouldn't have been able to it without the help from IOW member Richie. He went through some NSSN to find some of the older stuff.

The links are on the bottom of the mobile site and in Quick Links on the navigation bar of the desktop site.

2 Likes: mlamb, richie
Charles Nungester (Online)
  #3 7/6/14 6:12 PM
Not trying to spam the site but there s also a group on Facebook with lots of write ups and history on ISW.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/399424020119399/

Charles Nungester
Bill Gardner (Offline)
  #4 7/6/14 7:22 PM
your fine Chuck... Facebook knows so much about people they probably know how many cheeseburgers everybody ate too.

richie (Offline)
  #5 7/6/14 7:32 PM
Originally Posted by Charles Nungester:
Not trying to spam the site but there s also a group on Facebook with lots of write ups and history on ISW.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/399424020119399/
Along with sending all that information to Bill to help out this site, I also started that Sprintweek page, Chuck. Glad you enjoy it! Would love to gain some more members. Since Sprintweek is drawing near, I will come up with some new stats to put on the page.

I love researching this type of stuff and gathering it all together for people to enjoy. With the Sprintweek page, it truly is a labor of love!
2 Likes: Charles Nungester, mlamb
Pat O'Connor Fan (Offline)
  #6 7/6/14 8:02 PM
Originally Posted by richie:
Would love to gain some more members.
Saw this, went to FB, joined, and was accepted, all within 3 or 4 minutes !!

Thanks, Richie
3 Likes: billw, Charles Nungester, richie