IndianaSprintFan (Offline)
  #1 9/4/20 8:39 PM
Any updates?
2 Likes: racegal, tirespinner
Go Fast (Offline)
  #2 9/4/20 10:47 PM
Stockon, Hopkins, Darland

Gary Ooley

I never had a bad day, just some more challenging than others!
7 Likes: jim goerge, luckybuc97, nathans1012, racegal, racenut69, rapid robert, tirespinner
Rpracing1 (Offline)
  #3 9/5/20 9:48 AM
Fantastic race. Chase and KO clicking!
4 Likes: i love dirt track racing, jim goerge, ronmil, tirespinner
i love dirt track racing (Offline)
  #4 9/5/20 9:54 AM
That was a great racing events. Wow what a great finish. Wow.
7 Likes: Dirtfan, Hustlin-Hoosier, jim goerge, Red Clay, ronmil, tirespinner, wildman92
racefan20 (Offline)
  #5 9/5/20 10:44 AM
Very few times have I seen a driver drive as hard as Hopkins did last night trying to win that race. My favorite part of the night though was the National anthem

John Hoover

“To whom little is not enough, nothing is enough.” Epicurus
8 Likes: bigq11, Blackduce, i love dirt track racing, jim goerge, racegal, Red Clay, ronmil, wildman92
ronmil (Offline)
  #6 9/5/20 12:25 PM
One of the best features I have seen at Bloomington!

Ron Miller
2 Likes: i love dirt track racing, jim goerge
Fox.53 (Offline)
  #7 9/5/20 12:29 PM
Thanks to The Burton Family and Everyone who added to the purse and extra bonuses that were apart of the race last night.
9 Likes: Agentry10, Chief Wahoo, Dirtfan, Eatin Dirt, i love dirt track racing, jim goerge, racefan20, racegal, Red Clay
jim goerge (Offline)
  #8 9/6/20 3:01 AM
Originally Posted by racefan20:
Very few times have I seen a driver drive as hard as Hopkins did last night trying to win that race. My favorite part of the night though was the National anthem
John I couldn"t agree more bout favorite part Every year I put up a $100 bucks for the 4th place car on lap 4, this year one of my favorite drivers got it Jordan Kinser, I"m thrilled
6 Likes: Chief Wahoo, Chief29, i love dirt track racing, Kinser5K, luckybuc97, racenut69
racegal (Offline)
  #9 9/6/20 12:08 PM
Originally Posted by racefan20:
May I ask what made the National Anthem more special than usual?

DD FAN-atic!! Susan St. Catherine
God bless America and our troops
racefan20 (Offline)
  #10 9/6/20 1:04 PM
Originally Posted by racegal:
May I ask what made the National Anthem more special than usual?
The autistic kid that has been going there for years sang it. It may not be the most artistic version you have ever heard but it obviously comes from his heart

John Hoover

“To whom little is not enough, nothing is enough.” Epicurus
12 Likes: bigq11, Chief Wahoo, Hustlin-Hoosier, i love dirt track racing, jim goerge, luckybuc97, LUCKYONE, openwheelfan1, opnwhlmnd, PJ Wright, racegal, wildman92