IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
Wingman (Offline)
  #1 7/18/15 6:48 PM
Anybody doing updates from the big E?
Bill May (Offline)
  #2 7/18/15 7:02 PM
Wingman,
You can get constant updates on dirtvision.com scroll down to the outlaw sprint car logo (lower left)click on it, next page, click on the little blue bird in the upper right corner, or, register for their free Johnny Gibson audio.
Wingman (Offline)
  #3 7/18/15 7:05 PM
Thanks Bill

Oh by the way. My name is Bill Mayes by the way. Pretty close huh.
Bill May (Offline)
  #4 7/18/15 7:20 PM
Wingman,

Met another Bill May in the pits at Kokomo a few years back, yea, we are out there, Mayes, that's close enough. my last name gets pronounced Mays a lot.
hoosierhillbilly (Offline)
  #5 7/18/15 8:24 PM
Clauson is fast qualifier

Number three; You have the right to free speech; As long as You're not dumb enough to actually try it —The Clash
2 Likes: Copperhead, jim goerge
EldoraMark (Offline)
  #6 7/18/15 8:24 PM
Just came across the TV Severe thunderstorm for Darke county with 60 mp wind Hope it misses Eldora
CB24 (Offline)
  #7 7/18/15 8:43 PM
They started the first heat with lightning and rain just west of the track. Steve took a bad tumble coming out of two on the start. He's okay, he walked to the ambulance. They pulled the cars in shortly after the wreck and now we're playing the waiting game. I have no idea why they started the first heat. Or attempted to start the first heat I should say.
hoosierhillbilly (Offline)
  #8 7/18/15 8:52 PM
Nasty weather now.

Number three; You have the right to free speech; As long as You're not dumb enough to actually try it —The Clash
dmantx (Offline)
  #9 7/18/15 9:20 PM
posted pics from storm...
MIracing (Offline)
  #10 7/18/15 9:31 PM
They are either going to be racing until tomorrow (very long night) or they will postpone it til tomorrow. Pictures and updates I've seen are not good.