IndianaOpenWheel.com Sprint Car & Midget Racing Forum

Register! Forgot Password?
TQ29m (Offline)
  #1 6/16/15 11:57 AM
Mrs G, just wanted to let you know, and thank you, for the IOW decal I received in the mail yesterday, I don't know how I missed them long ago, but by golly I got one now, thanks a million, if that pays the bill, and keep up the good work! Bob

"Being old, isn't half as much fun, as getting there"! Ole Robert I!
19 Likes: agar, AustinSprinter, bigsby, DirtHawk92, dirt_trackgurl006, i love dirt track racing, jim goerge, luckybuc97, LUCKYONE, mowerman, Mrs G, racefan20, racegal, racing2bwithu2, rapid robert, Rpracing1, scottyCbus, speed bump, SprintManDave
Al Pierce (Offline)
  #2 6/16/15 12:23 PM
I want to get in on this thread and thank MrsG and Jerry Shaw for helping me to re-register on IOW after having my e-mail addy hacked and establishing a new one. It's unbelievable what you have to go through when this happens, and you don't get much help from other activities. So THANKS for your help!
5 Likes: i love dirt track racing, Jerry Shaw, miller51b, Mrs G, speed bump
Mrs G (Offline)
  #3 6/16/15 12:52 PM
Al,

So good to hear that things are working for you again!

Originally Posted by Al Pierce:
I want to get in on this thread and thank MrsG and Jerry Shaw for helping me to re-register on IOW after having my e-mail addy hacked and establishing a new one. It's unbelievable what you have to go through when this happens, and you don't get much help from other activities. So THANKS for your help!
Mrs G (Offline)
  #4 6/16/15 12:58 PM
Originally Posted by TQ29m:
Mrs G, just wanted to let you know, and thank you, for the IOW decal I received in the mail yesterday, I don't know how I missed them long ago, but by golly I got one now, thanks a million, if that pays the bill, and keep up the good work! Bob
Bob,

The thanks is more than enough to pay the bill. I just appreciate you supporting the site!

Mrs G
dirt330 (Offline)
  #5 6/16/15 1:03 PM
Got mine today. Thanks Mrs. G.
2 Likes: i love dirt track racing, Mrs G
scottyCbus (Offline)
  #6 6/16/15 2:32 PM
Yes Thank You very much for the decal I will display it proudly!
cmiracingvids (Offline)
  #7 6/16/15 8:22 PM
Got mine today too! Thank you so much!
har59 (Offline)
  #8 6/16/15 8:44 PM
May i enquire where i can purchase a iow decal?
2 Likes: luckybuc97, mc/rider
agar (Offline)
  #9 6/16/15 10:40 PM
Got Mine Thanks let me know if there is anything I can do to help you
i love dirt track racing (Offline)
  #10 6/16/15 10:41 PM
Got mine today also thanks Mrs g. I'm proud to be a member on iow and thanks a lot for keeping the the iow families members and if you're not a member hopefully that you will sign up and become a member. You don't have to post comments on anything its a great way to show how your support for a great racing website. Thanks to all the iow families and racing fans and teams that makes this a great site.
4 Likes: har59, jim goerge, luckybuc97, Mrs G